Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

“Never claimed to be original, just good at my job. Good day ma’am, I’ve got some digging to do.” With that, the man strode back towards the library, a cigar lit and in his mouth. He decided to take a look for witnesses to chat with. (for whoever would like to chat)

1 Like

“Woah…” The wondrous and grand displays such as those of the Basilica never failed to take Aralysa’s breath away, no matter how many times she looked at them. Stonefist was similarly awed at the sight of the building’s splendor. Most of everything was new to the rocky bot, but here and there he could spot something he’d remember. Just then, Aralysa turned to her friend, and said,
“Well Stonefist? How’s the Primal Basilica so far?”
“It’s nice.” replied the gray-armored transformer. “Even if I don’t recognize most of the structures it’s still nice to be here…”
Stonefist’s voice trailed off as he finished that sentence with uncertainty. Suddenly, without warning, the stone bot’s yellow optics grew wide, he staggered, and loudly whispered,
“Stormburst.” for the word - the name - had suddenly drifted into his consciousness, having been called from his memory from times past.

“Same to you. Just wanted to check if you guys needed me for statements or anything else or if I’m free to go.”

1 Like

"But you talked to him!" Zip says, pointing at Cargo. “Like- like you know each other!”

“Because we do know each other,” Cargo responds, a bit agitated. “Nova helped against the terrorists.”

Zip eyes Nova skeptically. “Did you kill a great dragon beast, too? 'Cause I’m pretty sure I only counted one.”

2 Likes

Niko smiled as he looked over her work.
“Thanks again. I really appreciate it.”

“Well you haven’t given me any reason not to trust you.”
Axis replied.
“Though I’m still not entirely sure who you are. Unlike many of my predecessors, I’m not exactly a big fan of cryptics. So if there’s something you’re trying to tell me, I suggest you do so directly.”

With that business concluded, Maximus looked to see if there was anything he could help with in the aftermath of the attack.

“Well no, I didn’t kill anyone. But I did save someone’s life.”
Nova said.

1 Like

“If there’s anything you can tell me, anything I might’ve missed, I’d appreciate it,” the captain says.

The surviving terrorists were being loaded onto transports, likely to be taken to the Iacon police headquarters to be detained while the wheels of the cybertronian judicial system begin to turn.

2 Likes

“No problem!” Roaster says and then looks around. Shows never covered an aftermath like this, not sure what we’re supposed to do, if anything.

“Any idea where you’re headed now?”

“I don’t think so. Hopefully that ship was the only cloaked thing they had.” Tokamak says.

1 Like

Well. Here goes nothing.“I… I am a quitession. Partially. Well, its not completely validated,but its very possible.” Kitai stuttered.“Pleasedon’thurtme.”

1 Like

“Not really. I was mostly just planning on hanging around here for a couple more days before moving on. Maybe do some sight seeing until then.”
Niko replied.

Axis looked at Kitai with curious intrigue.
“I have no personal experience with quintessons to be perfectly honest. I’m well aware of their history with Cybertron, and am equally aware of what they’re capable of. But to my understanding, that was all quite some time ago. Long before I ever became Prime. If you were to tell me you were some long lost creation of Ramjet or Nemesis Prime, then we would have issues. But I have no personal grudge against the quintessons, and seeing and thus no grudge against you.”

1 Like

“We’ll search for the usual EM distortions,” says the captain. “Funny, the Fifth Fleet was monitoring for cloaking tech all last night. If they’d just stayed in orbit a few hours more…”

1 Like

“Well,the thing is, i had lost my memories,and yesterday i had caught a glimpse of what was left. I-” Kitai took a shaky breath.“So many…” His mind flashed back the thousands killed. So many…

1 Like

“Sounds relaxing. If you ever want someone to show you around, I’m a free agent.” Roaster offers.

At least most here won’t be constantly fawning over you. Should I warn him not to go to Junkion? . . . No, he would then go there.

“Then this would have happened a few hours later. Right? They probably timed it.” Tokamak says.

1 Like

Ivory having finished his interregation of the human terrorist, decides to return back to the crime scene proper. Noticing the trio bickering, he decideds to see what the fuss is about. “Can I help you three? This is an active crime scene after all.”

He was surprisingly intimidating for a human, broad shouldered, firmly set jaw, and cigar smoking from the side of his mouth. His hat, even in the daytime did a good job of hiding his features. From the nose up anyway.

1 Like

“Okay, fine. That’s cool, I guess,” grunts Zip, crossing his arms. He suddenly raises an eyebrow. “So… you humans aren’t made of metal, huh? You’re made of squishy stuff, like plants?”

Cargo tips his hat. “The name’s Cargo. I saw you talking to the woman I stunned earlier. Is she alright?”

Zip’s eyes lock onto Ivory and zone in. "Primus, no, now there’re two of them. This is getting out of hand!" he mutters, fooled by the disguise.

2 Likes

Nova eyed the stranger with an intense expression.
“We’re fine, actually. We’re just having a conversation, nothing special. So you can go ahead and move on.”
She said rather assertively, completely ignoring Zip’s plant remark. While the girl was fine enough talking with Cybertronians and other robots, she seemed to get noticeably agitated when another human (or at least what she thought was human) entered the picture.

“That sounds great! Where should we start then?”
Niko replied with an excited grin.

Axis gave the quintesson soldier an awkward pat on the shoulder. Emotional support wasn’t exactly her forte, with Maximus being a notable exception.
“The war with the quintessons was many ages ago. In fact it’s remarkable you’re still alive. You may likely be the oldest living person in all of Iacon at the moment-”
Axis stopped herself short as she realized she had trailed far off from her initial point.

“What I’m trying to say is that your actions are far behind you, and shouldn’t define who you are now.”
She finished.

2 Likes

“She’s fine, she’ll be going in police custody in a moment.” He then tuned to talk to Nova.

“As a matter of fact ma’am, I’m here on business, i have some questions for you all, if you don’t mind.”

1 Like

Little lights travel across her brain as she thinks this over. After a few seconds, what almost sounds like a timer goes off and the brain is fully lit up.

“We could try the old Amphitheatre. They’ve got all sorts of stuff running in there. Might even catch a musical performance going on.”

3 Likes

Nova glared at him.
“Fine. Make it quick. What do you want to know?”
@ProfSrlojohn

“That’s a great idea! I might even be able to do some band scouting while we’re there.”

1 Like

“Exactly. Come on, it should be this way.” Roaster says and starts heading to the old Imperial Amphitheatre, or whatever it’s called these days.

1 Like

The captain frowns; Tokamak is most likely right.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t taking this a little personally,” he admits. “I was in charge of coordinating the department’s efforts in maintaining security for the celebration. But with the navy and the Knights of Cybertron giving us a hand, I must’ve gotten careless.”

The Imperial Amphitheatre, as it is indeed called, is located not too far away from the Primal Basilica. Suspended between three of the city’s ancient towers, it is shaped like a massive white bowl, with rows upon rows of seats around a circular stage. Panels forming the stage floor could reshape themselves to mimic different terrains, and there are hard-light projectors installed around it to help enhance the sets.

Currently, a troop of actors is rehearsing a historical drama, based upon the voyage of the Fleetcarrier Salvation. The stage is set to mimic the main deck of the ancient vessel Rejuvenation, complete with a prop Omega Lock, and the actors are dressed as the various heroes and villains that feature in the tale.

An angelicon groundskeeper approaches the pair, his wings collapsed against his back.

“Hello, hello!” he says pleasantly. “Is there anything I could do for you two today? Could I be so honored as to give you a tour, perhaps?”

3 Likes