Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Ah, that guy. That is concerning, considering LD-L1 met him…

1 Like

Yup. Gabe’s the weird human who you’ve all been seeing glimpses of since the start of the RP. Rukah’s characters saw him just before the attack at the Hall of Records, and he’s spoken to LD-L1 and Kitai at separate points. Firestorm found the name in the dropship’s flight recorder.

That’s why I felt the need to say that Ivory could recognize him as one of the old Amity colonists, should he ever see what Gabe looks like. I think he and Dune’s characters are the only ones who haven’t seen him.

2 Likes

Yeah, my characters arrived just after the duel in the spaceport.

2 Likes

I can help fix that, if you want

No it’s fine. Besides, I enjoy their ignorance…

2 Likes

Villains
Agents of evil, who threaten this new age of prosperity.

Gabriel

Alias: Gabriel

Homeworld: Unknown

Appearance: Gabriel is a lanky human male with cadaverous features. His dark hair is dull and stringy, and his pale skin has a deathly pallor to it. There is something strange about the way light reflects off his eyes, making them appear just as lifeless as the rest of him. It is difficult to guess at his age. Gabriel wears a spacesuit of unknown make and model, consisting of angular polymer plates over a form-fitting black undersuit. Smooth fabric runs between the plating on his back and the sides of his torso, and fall around his legs like an open longcoat. A small computer is built into the gauntlet over his right forearm.

Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Unknown.

Bio: By all indication, a mysterious human man known to our heroes by the alias “Gabriel” is the one responsible for the recent attacks on Cybertron, first supplying a motely team of thieves with weapons and a gunship to raid the Hall of Records in Iacon, and then dispatching a team of human mercenaries to harass our heroes the next day. He appears to be after some long-lost cybertronian treasure: an artifact hidden by Sentinel Prime that, if misused, could threaten the galaxy. How far he’ll go to attain this treasure is unknown, but if the violent nature of his attacks and his treatment of his lackies are any indication, he values the lives of others very little. Whatever power he seeks would best be kept out of his hands.

In his brief interactions with our heroes so far, Gabriel has shown that he has some knowledge of our heroes’ identities and their pasts, and he is intrigued by their recent activities. How much he knows, and how closely he is watching them, is currently unclear.

I think we know enough about Gabriel now for me to put out a character sheet for him, and having that information put in one place will hopefully be useful. Like the rest of the NPC character sheets, this post will be linked to in the original post of this topic. This post will be updated as we learn more about Gabriel and his compatriots.

3 Likes

4 Likes

The only thing I’m guilty of is having a proper sense of taste.

The space bridges and spaceports in Iacon are available to all. Anybody who wants to travel to another world and fight more bad guys can go there.

I’ve been visiting family, which is why I haven’t been active for about a week. Thank you all for your patience.

3 Likes

I can’t wait, I can’t wait, when they gonna open up those doors?
I’m going I’m going I’m going I’m going I’m going to the hardware store!

Quote: Weird Al (Hardware Store)

Well, I’m glad we’ll be back to our adventures. I’ll enjoy using my railgun on some mercenary mechs.

4 Likes

My activity will be diminished for some time. Thank you all for your patience.

3 Likes

Let’s get hyped…

3 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98

Would it be alright if an NPC bumped into Firestorm soon-ish? Firestorm wouldn’t know this person, but they’re interested in speaking with him about something peculiar- if they can find him, that is.

2 Likes

A new NPC:

I don’t have a name, but I realized it looks a bit like Samus when I finished. It transforms into a WWII fighter-bomber.

3 Likes

Decides to reread though some of the story just for fun. I feel like every time I go over the section with the ghosts of the Primes I find something new to appreciate.

Bombasticus is more and more of a treat every time I read her. I especially love the fact that she gave LD-L1 the finger guns. She gives me serious Justice from Helltaker vibes. It’s amazing to think that this legend was in charge of all of Cybertron for a while. Man I can only imagine what the place was like under her leadership. And I’d love to see a short story or something about how she lead the reunification of Junkion.

Also I just wanna talk about this guy

This guy. This little man, was a Prime. And I think that is absolutely amazing for two very simple reasons. First, he is smol. This in and of itself isn’t a huge deal. I would imagine the Matrix one to discriminate based on height, and it doesn’t completely stop him from doing a good job. But I just love the idea of all the Knights and Angelicons being like “Yes my Prime. Right away your excellency.” All stern and series as they do, to a man who barely comes up to their knees.

But secondly, and more importantly, he does not have hands. He as not but scoops. I couldn’t see this guy filing his own taxes, nevermind leading an entire planet. Which means that either 1. He has to have an Angelicon follow him around everywhere to carry and hold things for him. Or 2. (And this seems more likely based on what few lines he had) he very stubbornly insisted that he was in fact fine and didn’t need any help at all, and constantly struggled to do even the most basic of tasks. But still managed to do at least an alright job of being the head of an entire space fearing civilization.

4 Likes

And meanwhile Razor is about to acquire some dangerous technology for fun… This will certainly be interesting.

3 Likes

Hers was certainly a storied life- as is usually the case for Primes in this universe. I have ideas for the identities and backstories of several Primes, which I may one day post in the Writings of the TOTGA-verse thread if I find the time.

Groundbreak Prime was eventually talked into taking on an assistant with more dexterous fingers, but he wasn’t quite so helpless on his own as you might think. He was still able to get a fair bit done with those shovel-hands of his.

Oh, it will indeed be interesting…

3 Likes

i hope it includes me…

3 Likes

It certainly will.

2 Likes

One of the terrorists was named Lennox, right? Or am I imagining stuff?

2 Likes

One of the thieves at the Hall of Records sarcastically introduced herself as the reincarnation of Wilhelmina Lennox when she was first interrogated, but that was it. Nobody you’ve encountered so far has been related to Lennox.

2 Likes