Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

most days will work for me as i am a jobless child

2 Likes

Cherish your youth, child. Cherish it greatly.

5 Likes

I miss my youth

3 Likes

If you start it later in the day on Tuesday, a lot of people will be available for the start, it seems.

3 Likes

I believe I’ll be free at about 2:30 on Tuesday, your time, so that would work for me! I do have work at 6:00, however…

3 Likes

Now don’t mind me while I slip in one last character before the game starts.

Name: Niko Rockefeller

Species: Mikesu

Homeworld: Godbless

Appearance:

Niko is a bit on the tall side, and a little scrawny as well. He has short-ish, brown shaggy hair, while the fur/hair on his ears is a slightly darker shade. With the inside of his ears being a light pink-ish color. And is eyes are a bright yellow.

He wears a faux leather jacket with a white undershirt, as well as a pair of blue jeans with fake tears in the knees. He also has a tight fit space suit he keeps around just in case.

Weapons:
Feral Gauntlets: A pair of mechanical gloves with laser blades built into each finger like claws. They can be activated and deactivated with a flick of the wrist. The blades are able to cut through most materials, and let him climb up vertical surfaces.

Equipment:
A pair of jump boots, allowing him to leap great distances both vertically and horizontally. They also have grav-tech built into the toes, further helping him climb up vertical surfaces.

He also has his red electric guitar. Something he always keeps with him.

Abilities: Being a Mikesu, Niko has improved hearing and reflexes over most humans. Though only marginally.

Bio:
Niko Rockefeller is a high energy wannabe rock star. Its his dream to put a band together and rock his way across the galaxy. In the years he’s spent perusing that dream he has seen some success, but not a great deal. He’s played a few venues across the stars, and he’s received pretty well just about every time. But he’s still far off from that major notoriety he’s always wanted.

Name: Ferrex

Description:

Ferrex is a quadrupedal mech, standing around half the height of most cybertronians. It can run at high speeds on the ground, and is also able to fly though space. Though its incapable of leaving a planet under its own power.

Occupancy:
The cockpit is somewhat roomy and can comfortably fit its pilot, as well as one or two passengers.

Weapons:
Ferrex primarily uses its sharp teeth and claws for attack. It also has a long blade at the end of its tail, and two rapid fire plasma guns mounted on its rear hips.

Equipment:
Ferrex is fitted with standard navigation and communication equipment, as well as a tricked out internal and external sound system that Niko installed himself.

2 Likes

You already have five characters ready to go. I know I said I wasn’t going to impose character limits, but you also happen to have the most characters out of all the other players already. You’ll have to pick at least one to be replaced if you want to enter this new one.

2 Likes

I’ve already decided to drop Derrek the homicidal medical droid. Due to a lack of human characters for him to work with, I figured he wouldn’t be able to get much use anyway.

3 Likes

Okay, that works.

Forget the timeline errors, the dang cat people are by far the worst mistake I’ve made with this universe. But misery loves company, so everyone will suffer with me.

8 Likes

when the heck did furries become real

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m sitting here with grumpy stone guy and limited medic girl…

3 Likes

I can imagine it hard for nova to talk to Kitai;She’d break her neck trying to look at him :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I think my characters are simply perfect and won’t have any of the flaws you all ascribe to others. this is a joke

2 Likes

So is there a new solid launch date? Or are we still going for Wednesday?

2 Likes

I believe he last said Tuesday, alias tomorrow

2 Likes

I’m shooting for tomorrow at some time later in the afternoon, if all goes well.

6 Likes

Sounds good. I’m working kinda late tomorrow, so I likely won’t be able to join in until a few hours after the fact. Though I’m still excited regardless.

2 Likes

hmmm
I have an orthodontist appointment in the afternoon tomorrow but I’ll still probably be able to post within the day

2 Likes

guys it turns out I’ll be involved in a three-day sting operation against seal hunters but I’ll get back in my time machine and be there seven hours late

3 Likes

the earliest im betting is 5.(Maybe 3 to 4 if im lucky.)

2 Likes