Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

my apologies for not being present, I’ve been neck deep in iliad work and likely will still be for another week.

I’ve kept up with the game to make sure I’m not missing anything, but only to the extent of skimming. When I’m back for real I’ll make a summary and you can correct me if I missed anything.

3 Likes

Okay. There’s no need to apologize.

Foreshadowing much? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Actually, that was a recap of the first game.

Though, yeah, things are gonna get wild here, too

Actually, the Pulsar is still in Cybertron’s atmosphere. The Tomb of the Primes is just a short flight away from Iacon, so the ship doesn’t have a reason to break orbit or anything. I apologize if I didn’t communicate that clearly.

2 Likes

Hey, just a heads up for everyone. I’m gonna be out camping with a friend this weekend. Sunday to Tuesday. So expect my activity those days to be limited to nonexistent.

2 Likes

It certainly helps when the chicks in question are giant robots themselves

2 Likes

'Sup nerds! I’m back. What did I miss?

Not much, I don’t think. Prof’s characters are catching up with y’all, and a human dropship is on an intercept course for the Pulsar. It’s occupants, and their motives, are unknown.

2 Likes

Interesting. Very interesting. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve thrown some bad guys at y’all, huh? I sincerely apologize for that, and I also want to thank you for having the patience to stick with me for so long despite it. I promise that, going forward, there’ll be more to do both in terms of combat and just worldly activities 'n such. Things in Iacon just went on for a little bit longer than I intended them to, and again, I apologize.

I probably won’t be able to continue my end of things for much longer tonight, though (it is getting late where I live). Goodnight everyone!

2 Likes

Oho another fight!

2 Likes

As Wafflemeister once posted:

2 Likes

Stonefist will be happy at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s probably bad news for the bad guys.

1 Like

Most likely.

2 Likes

As always, holler at me if I forget to reply to anything y’all want me to reply to. And feel free to speak up if I write something that doesn’t seem right, or if you want me to clarify something, or whatever.

1 Like

Wait, so are the troopers landing on LD-L1’s ship, or the shuttle? I’m confused. And unsure how to escape

1 Like

The troopers are landing on the Pulsar, not LD-L1’s ship.

1 Like

Alright, and does the grunt (Think that was it?) have any sort of auto-pilot feature? One able to return it to port?

2 Likes

Posting all this here so that we all have a quick reference for the bad guys and their gear. If you have any other questions about them, feel free to ask, and unless those questions are too metagame-y, I’ll answer them.

1 Like