Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic

Actually, that was a recap of the first game.

Though, yeah, things are gonna get wild here, too

Actually, the Pulsar is still in Cybertron’s atmosphere. The Tomb of the Primes is just a short flight away from Iacon, so the ship doesn’t have a reason to break orbit or anything. I apologize if I didn’t communicate that clearly.

2 Likes

Hey, just a heads up for everyone. I’m gonna be out camping with a friend this weekend. Sunday to Tuesday. So expect my activity those days to be limited to nonexistent.

2 Likes

It certainly helps when the chicks in question are giant robots themselves

2 Likes

'Sup nerds! I’m back. What did I miss?

Not much, I don’t think. Prof’s characters are catching up with y’all, and a human dropship is on an intercept course for the Pulsar. It’s occupants, and their motives, are unknown.

2 Likes

Interesting. Very interesting. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve thrown some bad guys at y’all, huh? I sincerely apologize for that, and I also want to thank you for having the patience to stick with me for so long despite it. I promise that, going forward, there’ll be more to do both in terms of combat and just worldly activities 'n such. Things in Iacon just went on for a little bit longer than I intended them to, and again, I apologize.

I probably won’t be able to continue my end of things for much longer tonight, though (it is getting late where I live). Goodnight everyone!

2 Likes

Oho another fight!

1 Like

As Wafflemeister once posted:

2 Likes

Stonefist will be happy at least. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s probably bad news for the bad guys.

1 Like

Most likely.

1 Like

As always, holler at me if I forget to reply to anything y’all want me to reply to. And feel free to speak up if I write something that doesn’t seem right, or if you want me to clarify something, or whatever.

1 Like

Wait, so are the troopers landing on LD-L1’s ship, or the shuttle? I’m confused. And unsure how to escape

1 Like

The troopers are landing on the Pulsar, not LD-L1’s ship.

1 Like

Alright, and does the grunt (Think that was it?) have any sort of auto-pilot feature? One able to return it to port?

2 Likes

Posting all this here so that we all have a quick reference for the bad guys and their gear. If you have any other questions about them, feel free to ask, and unless those questions are too metagame-y, I’ll answer them.

1 Like

Is it shooting bullets or lasers?

1 Like

The gun is shooting bullets.

1 Like

Hrm… this will prove to be an issue. I guess Ivory will just sit this one out.

EDIT: Also, LD-L1 be like;

1 Like