Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

No problem. Just edit your post accordingly when you have the time, and I’ll get to it.

1 Like

Heya. When are your going to post?

1 Like

I wanted to wait for a day or so for @DuneToa to read my post and edit his accordingly. I didn’t want to just blitz past him before at least trying to give him an opportunity to respond.

I’ll probably post again in a bit, if that’s okay. I probably won’t progress the scene very far on my end, though, because while I don’t want to keep the rest of y’all waiting for much longer, I also don’t want to leave DuneToa completely in the dust.

1 Like

No rush from me. I’ve been thoroughly enjoying it si far. I’ve been glad to finally get a chance to show how brutally LD-L1 fights.

1 Like

And brutal he is. I’m a little hesitant to describe in great detail what getting sucker-punched by a giant robot should be doing to a human body.

2 Likes

Understandable, i’ve toned it down myself because, because i’m pretty sure he could pop their heads like grapes.

2 Likes

I was mostly joking there, but yeah. Most human opponents y’all will be facing will be armored like this, both to give them better protection and to allow me to be more vague with gore and such.

From what I understand, though, RP and Literature topic guidelines for content are more relaxed than other areas on the site, so this is just a personal preference on my part. I don’t believe I’m very good at describing gore, anyway.

3 Likes

Hey, we all have our strengths. I’ve alwqys found that charecter and concept design I’m far better at than actual dialogue and interactions.

2 Likes

Where’s the fight taking place?

1 Like

On the back of the space yacht

My edit has happened. Oreo is now joining the fight from an access hatch, and Razor is following. Thanks for telling me when I needed the edit, @Chromeharpoon !

2 Likes

Yup; the fight’s happening on the ship’s exterior, but some of the enemy force has just managed to get inside. They’re currently in a corridor on Deck Three.

No problem!

1 Like

Wait, so are the nanobots electrified?

1 Like

Yes, they are.

You can just skip me for a turn or two, LD-L1 is out for a while.

1 Like

soo, has the gunman stopped firing on kitai or what.

The heavy gunner has stopped shooting, with the rest of the mercenaries, but he did fire off that blast I mentioned before he surrendered. Kitai has yet to react to that.

y’know that is a pretty good description of Stonefist

2 Likes

@BlackBeltGamer98

The human mercenaries have already surrendered to the PCs. Would it be alright if I had them react to your post, or would you like to edit Firestorm’s actions? I deleted the post I just made.

Post has been edited.

1 Like