Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Sweats nervously as secret plot point #5 has been found out.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeha, ivory’s a bit of a manlet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Roaster: No one is going to bust down the door.

Bang!Bang!Bang!

Cops: Iacon P.D. open up!

Breaks the door down before waiting on an answer.

2 Likes

I mean hey if that’s what you want

3 Likes

Don’t know about the others, but I’m always up for dramatic irony.

2 Likes

The Creed of the primes ascendant, as written by XF-L8, based upon the teachings of Lord Zeta Prime.

Great are the Primes ascendant, for they are as Primus himself! Through the pain of death, they hath ascended unto godhood, and now look down upon us all. They enact their great benevolence, guiding both the Follower and the Ignorant to Primus’s great plan.

Blessed are the Primes Successor, for they are inheritors to the Prime’s divinity! Through great deeds and great sacrifice are they rewarded, joining their ancestor at primus’s side. They shall walk among the lowly and raise them up to greatness.

Favored is the Follower, for he is the one who has accepted the Prime’s duty! By their enlightenment they are chosen to do the Prime’s work. They are the Prime’s hands in this world, enacting their will and helping to guide Cybertron’s children to their great destiny.

Honored are the Ignorant, for they are the inheritors of the Prime’s grand design! Though they knoweth not that which they will gain, and they hath been deceived by the accursed Leige Maximo, they are still beloved by the Primes. For this love they shall be delivered from their deception, and shall live with the Primes in paradise.

The Creed (a statement of belief) of the Followers of the primes Ascendant.

@MaxinePrimal to be clear, he calls basically anyone kid or something similar, regardless of age unless they’re anchient. He’d be calling Axis Girly/sweetheaet, etc. if she wasn’t a prime and he respected that position.

3 Likes

Certainly. Though that wouldn’t stop Axis from finding it weird.

1 Like

@Rukah @keiththelegokid @Chromeharpoon

Before I make any reply with Roaster, we might want to hash things out. Assuming that we’re keeping a somewhat consistent thing of time, Roaster, Aralysa, and Headbite are a couple hours ahead of everyone else. Unless it took a super long time to get to the police station. While I imagine none of us want to wait, it could make it easier to determine where the rest of the cast is by the time Headbite’s repairs are finished. Unless we feel like ignoring time, but I’m assuming why cops didn’t show up or waited to bring in the trio is to avoid this timeline conundrum. Or they decided they had enough of the participants, either works, but the others probably would have left the cops sometime within those three hours.

That said, if we decide not to wait, what are some alternatives? Stonefist is the main one I’m trying to account for, since I imagine he wouldn’t leave Aralysa alone for long after he left the cops and she was out of the hospital. I have some directions I could take Roaster in, which could also work for Aralysa if she wants to join, but they’re things I also image she would want Stonefist to be around for.

Unless there’s something Rukah would like to focus on with Aralysa while Stonefist is mysteriously absent. Or we give more focus to Headbite and maybe find out where Keith’s wasp is now. They aren’t tied to any timeslot, so we could also try something with them. Just throwing out random pitches to see how everyone feels on the subject.

3 Likes

personally I feel like Conjoint should get attacked

1 Like

I’ve held back on siccing a police officer on Roaster, Aralysa, and Headbite because I figured that Aralysa might try to give Stonefist a call and see where he is. Then they might chat, figure out the police are interested in questioning them, and then join the others. Of course, that’s up to Rukah, and I’ll play along with whatever you guys do.

3 Likes

I’ll make note to have Motormouth punch him again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright, sounds good. I’ll wait to see what the others think.

3 Likes

hmmmm

so during the time with Roaster and Aralysa fixing Headbite in the hospital, was at the same time that Stonefist and the rest were at the police station, right?

1 Like

Let’s say that the time Roaster and Aralysa took to repair Headbite occurred as the police were rounding everyone up and taking them to the station. So the questioning is still ongoing as Aralysa and co. are going back to the museum. Everybody in Iacon is acting in the same time now, more-or-less.

The folks in/near Kaon might be a few hours ahead (or behind. Whatever), but I’ll get y’all back in sync before too long.

4 Likes

Ah, that makes more sense. So while Aralysa and the other two are at the museum, Stonefist and the rest are in discussions at the police station?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what’s happening.

2 Likes

I need to throw my Wasp at someone punchable. :demon:

Conjoint is punchable. :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Bad news is, I’m on another trip. Last one, most likely!

Good news is, I finally watched Pacific Rim on the plane to New York.

Also good news, I’m seeing Daniel Craig in Macbeth tonight, and I’m beyond stoked!

5 Likes

I am surprised and slightly confused that you’ve never seen it before, but at least you’ve seen it now. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I just never took the time to, I guess. I don’t really get movies from the library, so I really only watch movies on Netflix or Disney+, and I like to watch movies with friends so I often let them help pick what we watch. However, we’re here now, and that’s what matters. It was pretty dang cool, I gotta say

2 Likes