Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Highly likely Ivory would have then. Especially how foundational he was to both the existence of the colony, it’s operating philosophy, and their founding.

2 Likes

Awesome. In that case, the cartographer’s name was Arnold Troy. And if Ivory ever gets a look at our pal Gabriel, or one of the other PCs shows him a picture of the guy, then Ivory would be able to note that Gabe is the spitting image of the late Mr. Troy. Make of that what you will.

1 Like

I wonder what these bots’ll think of my characters, since they’re working with a human, one was built by humans, and another was part of the US Military for decades.

2 Likes

Well, hopefully some time soon-ish, you’ll know exactly what they think.

2 Likes

So I decided to read over the wreckage descriptions since people were having some interesting reactions to the pilots, and I admittedly wasn’t paying attention to any of it when it was happening at the time.

And to put it simply

Screenshot_2019-09-14_005857
I am VERY CONCERNED

Either a wild cyber-organic cryptid is roaming the hills outside of Iacon, or Gabrial has a horrible murder cryptid on his payroll.

And that does not even BEGIN to cover the horrific atrocity that used to be a man and and his gun. There are no words that aren’t banned and censored on these boards that could properly describe how that made me feel. Good God. If this is the kind of threat that we’ll be facing in future then I am terrified to see their true capability.

3 Likes

I know something you dont…
(but hey i might be wrong so whatever)

3 Likes

Why not both? Could be that Gabe’s got a freaky murder cryptid in his employ and he’s set it loose in the hills.

You’re probably not wrong. Kitai might be on to something.

3 Likes

Or both. Gabe’s the alien cyber-cryptid who personally kills his henchmen violently when they fail.

4 Likes

Maybe. He was being sincere when he threatened the mercenaries earlier.

Should I skip ahead and take the ship back to Iacon? You guys retrieved the flight recorder and saw the bodies of the pilots, which is pretty much all I had for this area. You’re welcome to take the bodies and some of the wreckage with you back to the city, though, if you want.

Searching the crash site was entirely your idea, and I wanted to reward you for that. The flight recorder data and the bodies can be helpful, I think, depending on how your characters study them/put them to use. If you feel like I should have included something more here, though, please share your thoughts with me.

3 Likes

If it’s at all possible, I’ll have Razor take a DNA scan of the pilot before leaving. That may help with the search.

3 Likes

I think Razor could do that.

2 Likes

Now that I’ve seen what lengths Gabrial is willing to go through to kill off his hired subordinates, I am suddenly very concerned for Overgrowth’s safety.

1 Like

Any reason in particular?

1 Like

LD-L1 may be in danger, since he spoke to Gabe face to face.

2 Likes

She’s the one transporting the prisoners isn’t she?

2 Likes

Ah, that’s right.

Well, she is a Knight. Hopefully she can take care of herself. Though if anybody wants to accompany her and the prisoners to Primogenitum, just to be safe, they’re welcome to do so.

1 Like

Heckin frick. If I didn’t already makes plans for all my characters I definitely would.

1 Like

Who is Gabriel

The guy in the black outfit in the spaceport, and the client who hired the mercenaries.

1 Like

That’s supposedly the name of the villain who’s been causing all our problems. Though I’m convinced it’s an alias of some sort.

1 Like