Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Kaon is no good. Vector sigma won’t help me. Then who or what will help?
Kitai sighed. Is there anywhere to go but home? I don’t want to go back now. I have unfinished business,right? Kitai continued his thoughts,flying around,hoping to find something that might help. I don’t think its a very good idea to reveal the fact that there is a quintession on cybertron. Uggghhh… I don’t want to sit around and do nothing. He continued to wander the skies as he talked aloud. “I stinking hate the fact i have nowhere to go!” I mean,where is a good place to be?! There is literally no one who can help me! Kitai came to rest on a tower,collapsing into a heap in exhaustion. What am i going to doooooo…

1 Like

Axis didn’t so much as flinch as the bot jumped out at her.
Primus above. I cannot catch a break today.

She transformed into her robot mode and summoned her Phoenix Scepter from subspace. She then glared up at the stranger, looking very much unimpressed.
“I’m sorry. You’re going to have to be more specific. What exactly are you looking for?”
She asked in a calm and deadpan tone.

2 Likes

Headbite chittered a little, “Um…I uh,” she shook her head again as if dealing with a sort of headache, “Is there somewhere quiet, quiet? Dark, maybe, maybe?” she mumbled out.

The scanners themselves found out a few things. Her body was still quite frail, and seemed to be running on low energy and a few inner parts seemed to be running quite low. However, her own physiology seemed ancient in comparison to now, and quite experimental. She seemed to have a lot of hollow parts, a few organic parts, and her jaw seemed to be very dangerous. It had heavy motors, and a unique kind of sharpened metal for her jaws.

1 Like

The journal of one of the ascended, woman.He said, staring her down and seemingly unafraid of her weapon.Tell me, and this need not come to blows.

1 Like

“I’m afraid I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
Axis replied.
“Whatever it is you’re looking for, I don’t have it. So I suggest you move on before you do something you’ll regret.”
She said sternly.

1 Like

Unlike before, no strange visitors come to speak with Kitai atop the tower. By now, it is getting late into the afternoon, and dusk will be soon to come.

A rugged grey cybertronian truck speeds out from Iacon’s walls and into the hills around the city, carrying Beta Maxx and Sentinel Prime’s journal within it. The vehicle is bound for Kaon, and should reach the city in good time providing there are no unexpected interruptions.

News of the attack on the Hall of Records has been circulating throughout interstellar media services, informing the galaxy of the shocking event, and how the heavily-armed thieves had apparently been after the journal of Sentinel Prime, for reasons unknown. The journal’s current whereabouts go unstated, however, and the identities of the terrorists are as of yet undisclosed.

“So far, we’ve gathered that the thieves were hired by an unknown individual, who also supplied them with the weapons and spacecraft they used in the attack,” Iacon Police Captain Watchdog had said in a statement. “Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to find this person, and that they will face justice.”

2 Likes

The writings of the lord Sentinel Prime! I know you had it, do you still have it!? It must be protected!

He demanded again, still insistent, but trying to explain the issue best he could.

1 Like

Sooo tired… I think I’ll just take a little break. Kitai thought.
But as minutes passed… Ok i gotta go somewhere…But where? At this point,i might as well go to Vector Sigma and ask. Better safe than sorry,right? He started to head to Kaon.

1 Like

Yup, definitely the work of Decepticons. Very messy, held together only by Primus’ will. Yeesh. She could use an overhaul…at least some restoration work.

“Roaster,” she tells Aralysa before telling the guard that Headbite came from the pod if Firestorm does not.

To Headbite’s questioning she says, “You’re very low on energon. Don’t worry, we’ll get you somewhere quieter soon and a proper recharge.”

1 Like

“Eh, maybe.” Conjoint sighed. “Well, sorry for dragging you all this way for nothing. I guess he’s probably gone by now.”

1 Like

“Nice.” the Aralysa replies, and the purple and blue bot smiles.

“Hmmm, she doesn’t look too good. Where’s Stonefist when you need him?”
In fact, the gray-armored rocky bot was still searching for the medical facility, heading in the direction his Hecatan friend had indicated.
(@Chromeharpoon)

Axis raised a curious eyebrow.
“So it’s Sentinel Prime’s journal you’re after. Now I understand.”
She replied calmly.
“I can indeed promise you it’s safe. After the attack this morning I had it relocated to a high security storage facility. The name and location of which is not available to the public.”

1 Like

“It was worth a shot. Besides, I got to see another part of Cybertron and learned some things. All’s good, nothing wasted.” Tokamak said with a shrug. Seeing the day was reaching its final lap, it looked like he would be spending another night on Cybertron.

“Hopefully the authorities caught the last of them and this was it. Suppose this is where we take different streets. Good luck with your new arm and try to not get it drunk.”

“Was he the one that taught you cold construction?” Roaster asked, though she had some distain when using the descriptor of ‘cold’ for the art.

1 Like

As Kitai flies past the city limits, he can see a grey vehicle driving through the hills beneath him. It seems that both he and the truck are headed for Kaon.

@MakutaOisli

The Grand Museum did not have a dedicated medical facility- only emergency kits mounted on walls and columns for accidents. However, the building’s guards have contacted the city’s medical services, and a better-equipped response team is likely soon to arrive.

1 Like

Headbite blinked, “Oh, that’s very nice, nice of you…” she exclaimed glancing about and fiddling with her hands as she did so.

1 Like

Snowblind slinks through the streets of Iacon, keeping a careful eye over her shoulder as she goes. She had managed to extract herself from the battle quietly, but there was still a chance that someone had picked up on her identity. Better safe than sorry.

That was also the reason she found herself at the far edge of town, approaching what was, as far as she could tell, the least-used port in the city. She needed to use the comm tower, and she preferred keeping it to herself.

She heads inside, keeping any interactions brief as she gets herself set up. Soon she has a line open to Clemency on a secure frequency, hoping someone will pick up.

@Chromeharpoon

2 Likes

“Ahaha.” Conjoint deadpanned. “Good luck in your investigation.”

He slowly wheeled off in the general direction of Iacon once more, hoping to finally have some uninterrupted time to work on his arm. At least now, nothing inconceivable can show up out of nowhere to harass me.

…but then it wouldn’t be inconceivable, because I could foresee any unforseeable circumstances, which would by definition make them not unforeseeable. Because I could foresee them.

Conjoint, shut up and work on your stupid arm. Nothing’s gonna happen.

2 Likes

It takes a moment for Snowblind to establish a secure connection- no doubt it was lengthened, as well, by all the verification measures that the man on the other end took to make sure that this frequency hasn’t been compromised.

“Hey, if it isn’t my favorite snowmobile!” Hotfoot exclaims, sounding skittish as always. “How’s Cybertron treating you? Weather’s certainly better, I imagine.”

4 Likes

Snowblind smiles, relaxing at the sound of a familiar voice. “Hey, nice to see you, too. Cybertron is… weird?” She screws up her face and shrugs, forgetting for a moment that Hotfoot can’t see either gesture. “I didn’t realize how different everything would be without the snow. Don’t know if I like it. Doesn’t help that I got here in the middle of the slaggin’ festival; way too many people. The trees make up for it, though.” She clears her throat. “I, uh, don’t suppose you’ve checked the news in the last few hours?”

3 Likes

“Yeah, I have,” Hotfoot confirms. “All I do is check the news, most days. Kinda my thing. Funny thing, though- that looked like you fighting the big guy with the chainsaw arm. But, y’know, you can’t believe everything you see on the datanet, right?”

He chuckles softly for a moment, then he says, “…wait, was that you, actually?”

2 Likes