Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Roaster follows easily, taking Headbite with her in hand. When they board the vessel, she waits for Aralysa and ensures she joins them before the EMTs leave.

@keiththelegokid

This does not help in his concentration to just build. Wherever these parts came from, hopefully it wasn’t something incriminating. These Junkions sure are a piece of work.

1 Like

“Beautiful world we live in, huh, STAN?” Graves says, his feet dangling over the ledge of one of these buildings. Next to him, the PEDE mech mirrors his position.

“Cybertron hosts one of the top 300 sunsets in the known universe according to several polling websites,” droned STAN.

Graves cleared his throat. “Ah, typical. We’re so caught up in our comparisons and rankings that we forget to simply enjoy what we’ve been given.” His eyes reflect the twinkle of the setting sun, giving him an unusual warmth to his character.

“How sentimental,” said STAN.

“Of course. When I do it, it’s good. That’s because I’m not a robot.”

“Understood.”

4 Likes

Headbite glances around semi-nervously with the new clean neat surroundings and eats another cookie…very helpful these cookies, very soothing to the nerves.

1 Like

“I will have to decline your offer unfortunately. I have other duties I must attend to.”
Axis replied. It was a lie of course, but she honestly didn’t want to deal with whatever this was.
“However, know that your loyalty is certainly appreciated.”

Maximus nodded.
“Of course. I’ll see what I can do.”

“I’m planning on sticking around for a few more days. I really wanna see everything this place has to offer ya know?”
The Eukarian answered.

1 Like

“of course ma’am.” He said. He looked a little disappointed, but he kept walking anyway.

“Ah yes, thank you father.” he said,bowing a bit. “I have some questions for you about Sentinel Prime.”

1 Like

With all passengers aboard, the transport lifts off and flies to the nearest hospital.

“Do either of you have any certifications or ID on you?” one of the EMTs asks Roaster and Aralysa. “We can’t let just anyone operate on our patients.”

@MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98 @Rukah

Meanwhile, Watchdog of the Iacon Police arrives at the Grand Museum, searching for more of the vigilantes who took part in the battle at the Hall of Records. He takes sight of Firestorm, Stonefist, and Niko, and pushes his way through the many other visitors in the museum to try and reach them.

A white and blue helicopter approaches the building, bearing the emblem of the Iacon Police on its tail. However, its lights and sirens are inactive.

“Please don’t run, human,” says a voice through the chopping of the vehicle’s rotors. “You’re not in any trouble.”

A police officer approaches, Low-Tide, Zipline, and Cargo, bearing sharp armor plating and canine-like features.

“Excuse me,” he says to Cargo and Zip, “but you two took part in the battle, right? I need you to come with me.”

@ajtazt @Ghid

A small quadbike races into Burthov, bearing the livery of the Iacon PD. It transforms, taking on a spindly and lightly-armored robot form. The officer pants as if out of breath from her long drive through the hills, then begins to wade through the crowd of travelers. A holo-emitter in her hand displays tiny projections of Tokamak and Conjoint, and she stops frequently to talk to passersby.

“Oh, please, don’t call me ‘Father’,” Codex says, shaking his head. “I’m just an archivist; I’m not worthy of such honors. My name is Codex.”

3 Likes

“If you insist Codex, It’s a pleasure to meet you.” he paused for a moment, before continuing on. “So, about Sentinel prime. I’m sure you’re aware there was an attempt to steal his journal recently?”

2 Likes

Roaster’s eyes narrow, props an arm in much of Thinker pose against her face, and just looks at the EMT. A second later, her other arm is rummaging around, trying to find where she last placed those things, before pulling out whatever the Cybertronian equivalent would be for a passport and her cold construction certification. She gives them for the EMTs to inspect.

Depending on how much time has passed, Tokamak has at least gotten the surviving drone full restored and one new drone built. Working on another, when she eventually comes around his area, he doesn’t notice. At least not at first, distracted between building and his internal arguments. He was pretty certain these parts weren’t from another person - hopefully.

Though when he does notice and sees a little image of himself, he’s uncertain what they could want with him. Couldn’t have been about the terrorist attack, the other officer said they were done with him. Maybe it was chase with Conjoint? That was risky and a public disturbance. Or was it…

Looking at the parts, Tokamak looks back towards the officer. This time, he notices that Conjoint is also in the image. Great! Then the parts are good!

Wait.

Drat, that probably means he is in trouble for chasing Conjoint. This is why things are left to the proper authorities on other worlds. With a sigh, Tokamak stands up and waves over to the officer.

“Hello officer! Are you looking for me? How can I help?”

4 Likes

Conjoint was, by now, back into civilization and wiggling the fingers on his new arm.

The walk to the shipyard had been over an hour, and Conjoint was counting the minutes on the return trip alone. Two hours and twenty minutes, with some little time taken for going down the biggest hills he could find, to head there and back. Add another twenty of Tokamak going down a rabbit hole of ship modification, and there was only another two and a half hours left.

The most important leg of time, in Conjoint’s opinion, because even though the arm was attached, the energon was pumping through at a proper rate, and the nerves were almost fully rewired, the transformation matrix had not yet been synced - So he could not yet play with his new fun toy. Resizing all this piping is always a chore, but, Conjoint mused as he observed the bulkiness of the new arm and compared the size of his fresh hand to his old one, It’s totally worth it. You’d have to go through SO much surgery if you were being outfitted with something like this, but I can do all that on my own with the equipment in my own system. Take that, medical establishment!

Conjoint screeched to a halt, realizing with some surprise he had ended up at the exact same info terminal he had left with Tokamak. Well, I may as well do some searching on this thing… Maybe someone has coverage of the attack. Ooh! Maybe I’m famous! Maybe the whole world knows about my endeavors! Maybe everyone knows what I look… like…

Conjoint had approached the terminal, but was now standing with his shoulders drawn and his neck sunk back, casting worried glances in every direction. I think I need to hide.

4 Likes

“Huh.” Kitai continues to fly towards Kaon.

1 Like

“Makes sense. Hold on, lemme find it.” Aralysa replied, searching in her bag for the desired object. After a few more moments of rummaging, her hand emerged with her certificates. The Hecatan bot smiles and hands them to the EMT.
“Here.”

Stonefist notices the Iacon policemen navigating his way through the crowd and looks up from the museum document he was reading.
“Better see what this guy is up to.” the rocky bot muttered to himself. Stonefist then started heading towards the approaching transformer.

“Oh yes,” Codex says, “Half the city heard the explosions and gunfire, I imagine. All that just to steal Sentinel Prime’s journal… surely the thieves would have had more success if they didn’t draw so much attention to themselves, right?. Fortunately for us, though, they seemed to have a flair for the dramatic.”

The EMTs look over the material, and upon judging them to be legitimate, they return them to Roaster and Aralysa.

“We’re honored to have you with us,” one says. “None of us have much experience with Decepticon technology, so we’ll take any help you can give us.”

“Stonefist!”

Watchdog shoulders his way through a pair of visitors, apologizing to them both as he approaches the rocky bot.

“You are Stonefist, right? You and the others aren’t in trouble, don’t worry. I just need to talk with you about the attack.”

If Conjoint reads the news, he discovers that the authorities are interested in tracking down the various individuals who defeated the terrorists at the Hall of Records. The Iacon Police take great care to assure any of those individuals who may be reading that they are not in any trouble; the department only wishes to bring them together for questioning.

“First things first: I’m Overclock, Iacon PD,” the officer says, her holo-emitter changing to now display her badge and identification code. “Would you please come back to Iacon with me, Tokamak? We’re trying to talk to everyone who was involved in the attack. I hope you can understand.”

Below Kitai, the grey truck increases its speed and swerves to the left. Perhaps it thinks that Kitai is following it…

3 Likes

“Indeed, but they were closer than you think. Luckily there were a few capable of combat in the library at the time. Currently I’m trying to establish the motive, so i’m trying to get an idea of the contents and what they could mean. Currently, I’m on the hunt for legends or stories about Sentinel that might give them some motives for wanting an artifact of his.”

2 Likes

I’m dead.

I’m so dead.

Conjoint had bit the bullet and decided to research exactly what the news had to say about the incident. Now he could feel his knees beginning to give.

I go to the police and I guarantee the very first thing they’ll do is crosscheck me with other systems, and then - then I’ll have all of Iacon ready to send me off to Paradon to get skinned alive for skipping the bill. Conjoint clutched at his throat. If I don’t, I either do a successful job of dodging the authorities or I get caught and a massive chase ensues with them DEFINITELY shipping me back to Paradon.

His eyes traveled around to see if there was any option to traverse to the lower layers - no, the lowest possible layer of Iacon in order to hide in the dark. If I’m found, I’ll have to go with them and pretend to be unaware. I can’t risk another chase with how badly I botched the first one.

4 Likes

Roaster puts her IDs away.

“Butchering,” Roaster corrects them. “What they’ve done to Headbite here isn’t technology, it’s a butchering. That’s all they ever did, no respect for Primus’ design or intention. I’ve seen trash handled with more care than something this precious.”

Wait, really? This isn’t about…but why?

“Sure thing, but I thought,” Tokamak let out a quick expulsion of air. “Alright, just give me a quick moment to collect my things and I’ll be with you right away.”

As soon as that sentence was completed, Tokamak packed up his parts and drones, waiting for Overclock to lead him.

4 Likes

Heabite blinked, “Oh, well um…um,” she glanced at Roaster then back at everyone else not quite knowing how to process that, of course being a very loyal Decepticon all of twenty minutes ago…until she was told they were no longer…a thing.

1 Like

Roaster turns towards Headbite when the crawler spoke. She gave Headbite a concerning look, eyes never shifting from insecticon.

“Do you, not know what they did to you? Do you even know what condition you’re in?”

1 Like

Kitai ignores the motion,and keeps on going towards Kaon.

1 Like

Aralysa smiles as she takes her ID back.
“Well I’m not that experienced with it either, but let’s not let that stop us, eh?” Aralysa jokes, trying to bring a little humor in to lighten the situation as the ambulance flew onwards.

“Hmm? Yes, I am Stonefist. Though I’d say it’s a bit hard to mistake me with someone else.” the rocky bot replies bluntly. He looks Watchdog over, then continues.
“Yes, I was involved with the battle. Ask away.”

1 Like

“They made me, me,” she quirked her head to the side, “It’s not too bad I think, think,” she said with a small shrug, “Given life, given instructions…”

1 Like