Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Satisfied with the inflicted damage, XM-333 shifts their focus back to the gunship.

They screech past the gunship, before turning around and firing another burst as they rocket back towards the gunship.

1 Like

If Cargo approaches the hostage who had been run through by Loader, he’ll see that the victim’s eye-lights are flickering, but dimly. By some miracle, this bot is still alive- though he won’t be for long, if he doesn’t receive medical attention soon.

“I-it’s Turnpike,” the red bot stammers as Firestorm grabs him. “And I-I surrender.”

The armored woman is out cold; she does not move at all in response to Ivory’s touch. She’s covered from head to toe in a white-and-blue, military-grade exosuit, her face hidden beneath a gold visor. A machine gun lies on the ground beside her.

Maximus punches one of the two remaining drones and sends it into the ground. It creates a small crater where it lands.

Meanwhile, Axis’s fire wave is likely to hurt Kitai just as much as it will hurt the terrorist leader (@MakutaOisli).

The yellow swordsman starts to stand back up, but a blow from Stonefist puts him right back down again. Aralysa had gone completely unnoticed by him, and he cries out in both surprise and pain when she severs his right arm. The plasma blade on the cut limb dissipates as the appendage falls onto the ground.

Niko’s shots strike the mechanisms exposed from his and Roaster’s earlier barrage, causing the predacon to reel from pain. Roaster is able to shoot the terrorist’s missile launcher, disabling its firing mechanism.

The charged shot strikes the gunship’s underside in a bright flash of blue, punching a hole in its hull. The pilot maneuvers the craft away from the Hall of Records as the bullets fired from XM-333’s guns ripple off its hull, and it shoots and the ground beneath Tokamak’s feet with its remaining railgun.

1 Like

“Well, Turnpike, mind explaining what you and your compatriots are doing here and why?” He asks.

1 Like

If possible, he removes the power supply of the suit, the lack of power would lock up the suit turning it into a makeshift cage. He would then lift her over his shoulder, his cybertronian strength making it an easy task. Ivory then grabs her gun and begins to walk towards the entrance, holding the firearm one-handed in case of potential hostiles.

1 Like

“I didn’t know it was gonna get this bad, alright?” Turnpike says. “This was supposed to be an easy gig: hit the Hall of Records, steal a case from the restricted section, and bug out before the cops showed up. They didn’t tell me we’d be fighting the slaggin’ Prime and her friends!”

The suit’s power supply was locked beneath several layers of armor- Ivory would be unable to remove it. He is still able to pick up the woman and walk, however; she offers little resistance, being knocked out and all.

All the other terrorists were either out of commission or fighting other people on the scene; Ivory seems safe for the moment.

1 Like

Either way he would move as quickly as he could towards the exit, not stopping unless confronted or in the clear.

1 Like

Conjoint fumbled backwards, losing valuable ground between him and the terrorist - the terrible pain from his arm made putting up any sort of muscular resistance was unlikely on such short notice. He took one look at his ruined arm, and a short chuckle escaped his mouth.

Don’t say it.

“Can I write the leg on an IOU?”

Conjoint, he has a GUN.

2 Likes

“Nice work, Aralysa.” Stonefist commends. She nods in acknowledgment. Before the terrorist can react, Stonefist hands the black case to his Hecatan friend and swiftly grabs both of the yellow bot’s shoulders with his rocky hands, holding tight to make sure he can’t get away. Aralysa circles around the captive terrorist, her sapphire eyes glittering dangerously.
“I believe this is what they call ‘in no position to deal’.” the purple and blue Cybertronian says. Then she turns around and looks him straight in the eye.
“Now, would you be so kind as to tell us who you are, who you are working for, and what exactly you were trying to accomplish here?”

Though Kitais armor could handle the flames,it was not without extreme discomfort.Taking the opprtunity to attack,he attempts to grab the leader into a lock,not knowing that all the while he was sapping energy from who he was assailing.

1 Like

“Who sent you and what does the case look like?” Firestorm asks.

1 Like

XM-333 flies past it again, before looping up and over. They cut the throttle and deploy all the flaps they had, slowing down considerably as they fired towards the gunship once again, only this time it was from above.

1 Like

“Surrender! Stand down! Your experiment has failed, so stop this!” Roaster shouts at the predacon. She doesn’t shoot at again, at least not yet, but keeps her blaster trained on him.

After firing, Tokamak gets Motormouth back inside his chest to protect him. If he can see the shot coming, he tries to turn around and jump away. Though regardless, the blast sends him careening backwards until some material forces him to stop. This time knocked unconscious for a longer time.

1 Like

Barrage sees this, and thinks he recognizes some of the people there. This could be interesting.

1 Like

Niko meanwhile has no such hesitations. In the predacon’s moment of weakness, Ferrex lifted it’s head and gave a mighty roar. And from it’s jaws the young Mikesu leaped out. He landed on the ground and ran straight at the predacon. Hoping that being a smaller target, he’d be harder to both track and hit. Niko runs under the towering bot’s legs and behind him. He then turns around, and using his jump boots he attempts to leap up and latch on to the predacon’s back. Digging his energy claws into his armor.

Taking this opportunity, Axis blasts down towards the ground. With a furious shout she dives at the terrorist leader and swings her blade, aiming to bisect him at whatever angle wouldn’t risk hurting Kitai.

Maximus meanwhile shifted back into his beast mode and hung in the air, blasting another bolt of lightning at the remaining drone.

1 Like

“He needs help! Medical attention!” Cargo begins to call. He looks around. “Is anyone here a doctor? Nova, would your knowledge of your own construct be of any use here?” @MaxinePrimal

1 Like

“Maybe?! My Gungnir is a specific model, human made at that. I have no idea how much of that would carry over to alien robots. But I guess there’s no harm in trying.”
Nova said nervously. She then climbed down Cargo’s front until she could safely jump down on to the hostage, and get a better look at the damage.

1 Like

With everyone else engaged in battle, Ivory is able to flee the scene without being confronted. The armored woman remains unconscious.

OOC: whoops, I didn’t realize that Snowblind was already attacking while scanning Loader. I misread this as Snowblind scanning Loader before making her move. My apologies.

IC:

Loader pauses and tilts his head to one side, thrown by Conjoint’s brazen quip.

"What-"

Before the terrorist could finish his sentence, though, Snowblind’s blade cleaves through his left arm, tearing apart the gears and motors in its elbow. The limb falls to the ground, and Loader staggers back, energon pouring from the mangled stump and torn wiring at the end of his upper arm.

The yellow swordsman winces from the pain of his wounds.

“I would think our objective is rather obvious,” he says, gesturing with his remaining hand toward the black case that Stonefist had taken.

The leader struggles against Kitai’s grip, lashing out with his fists to try and break the quintesson’s hold. But his blows become steadily weaker as trails of blue light begin to rise from his armor. The energon snakes up Kitai’s arms and seeps into his biomechanical skin.

As entangled as Kitai and the terrorist leader are, it would be impossible to strike one without hurting the other.

This drone, too, is struck by the lightning, and it systems overload. The machine falls onto the ground, its indicator lights flickering out.

“It’s a small black box,” Turnpike explains. “I-I don’t know what’s in it- they wouldn’t tell us.”

If the predacon was going to surrender, Niko’s continued assault made him reconsider. As the mikesu runs between the bots legs, the predacon turns around and spins up the saw on his right arm. He stoops down and swipes at Niko with the weapon.

With Tokamak once more unconscious, the gunship turns to train its weapons on another target. However, XM-333 once again strafes the craft- this time, a large crack forms on the ship’s cockpit, spreading across the canopy in a spiderweb pattern.

The hostage had a jagged hole going through his torso, with energon trickling from torn pipes and conduits inside. Loader’s saw had just missed the bot’s sparkchamber, which was visible at the top of the wound. Its casing had only a small notch cut into it from the chainsaw.

The fight seems to be drawing to a close as Axis Prime and the other heroes dispatch the terrorists one-by-one. A bellatoran gunship had suddenly appeared above the Hall of Records, apparently supporting the terrorists, but a velocitronian with a large blaster and a flying cybertronian seem to be making short work of it.

2 Likes

“It’s because-”

Oh.

Welp, that’s either going to make him not want to fight or be very, very angry. Seeing this, Conjoint switched to wheel mode and tried to get the heck outta dodge - stooping in an attempt to grab the severed arm as he went by.

“It’sBecauseThisWholeScenarioIsGoingToCostMeAnArmAndALegOkayBye!” Conjoint babbled out, hoping that his endeavor was successful and that the terrorist didn’t dare stick his foot out to trip him.

3 Likes

“Well I guess it would seem that way.” Aralysa comments, examining the mysterious stolen case. Then she turned her eyes back to the captive terrorist.
“But you still haven’t answered my other two questions. Who are you and who are you working for?” Aralysa asks with a bit more force.
“I’ve got a question as well.” rumbles Stonefist grumpily. His purple and blue friend gestures for him to continue, and he states,
Why did you want to steal this case from the Hall of Records? Tell me, if you can, with explicit detail.”

Now that he was out of the way of active combat, Ivory began looking for some sort of lock or buckle he could use to pull the woman out of the suit.

1 Like