Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Ivory noticed the charge and stooped down to investigate the device. A plasma bomb was no small explosive, perhaps he could deduce it’s purpose in the attack.

1 Like

Firestorm follows, happy to have made some new friends.

1 Like

Still not convinced, the war-bot opens a few storage lockers, hoping to find something that would prove his suspicions correct.

1 Like

“The strangest thing, there was this fellow in a black coat skulking about at the edge of the festivities, carrying something terrible in his head but refusing to comment on it. He called himself a traveler, said his ship needed repairs, and claimed he’d be hanging around for a while yet. I don’t know why, but I got the strangest feeling about him.”

“That’s really about all there is.” Conjoint shrugged. “I haven’t seem him since last night.”

2 Likes

Axis laughed a bit at the remark.
“Yes, I believe it would be, wouldn’t it?”
The Prime breathed a sigh of relief, finally able to genuinely unwind.

“Thank you for your time Onyx. You never fail to ease my spark.”

Nova was about to open her mouth and defend herself, but Maximus quickly beat her to it.

“Yes, she did. However since that incident she’s gone out of her way to apologize to Axis and I both. Not only that, but I’d say she redeemed herself plenty enough when she helped at the terror attack this morning. As far as I understand it, she saved the life of one of the hostages. So with that in mind I think she’s perfectly deserving of your service.”
The predacon said. His tone was still kind and respectful, though noticeably assertive.

Nova was taken aback by Maximus’ actions. Her smug superiority almost vanished, replaced with a more contemplative look. The last time she could remember someone standing up for her like that was a very, very long time ago. Maximus’ words weren’t anything ground-shaking, but they were definitely unexpected.

I guess doing the right thing really does pay off.
She thought.

“Also for what it’s worth, the bird lady, Axis? She said I was pardoned when I showed up to the attack earlier.”
Nova added.

Niko got back into Ferrex as they left the amphitheater, following the others to the museum.

2 Likes

“Eh, at least it’s something. Was this fellow a Cybertronian or some other race?” Tokamak asked.

2 Likes

“I’m glad to hear it,” Onyx says, as a smile spreads across his face.

The sunlight gleams off the museum’s towers and decorations, dwarfing Niko, Firestorm and Roaster with its size. It only seems to get bigger when the three step inside.

It is likely that this was the explosive used at the start of the attack, creating the blast that had caused enough chaos for the terrorists to take hostages and steal Sentinel Prime’s journal.

“Well, I can hardly argue with that,” the shopkeep says, clearly surprised at how events had apparently unfolded. “The word of the Prime is law, I suppose. Feel free to look around.”

The lockers contain weapons from all over the galaxy: cybertronian, human, mikesu, and more. XM-333 can recognize some rifles designed for mechs in the Avalon Prime Defense Corps, even- their size meant that cybertronians could use them too, without much hassle.

1 Like

“Human.” Conjoint replied. “And I thought then, he seemed ill equipped to be some kind of star-crossing traveler. Also strange he wouldn’t oversee the repairs himself. All very suspicious.”

“Mmm, yes.” Conjoint rubbed his chin as he perpetuated this longer than it needed to be. “Suspicious.

2 Likes

Ivory took note of his findings, then began to investigate the immediate area, checking for any particular walls or structures they may have wanted destroyed or breached.

1 Like

Roaster gives an arm gesture of “Tada!” upon arrival and asks where they want to start in the museum.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @MaxinePrimal

“That narrows it down. Couldn’t have been many human ships that got repaired last night. You want to check the repair docks to see if we can find anything? They might be able to help with that arm of yours.” Tokamak says.

2 Likes

“Well, as much as I’d love to stay here, I do have things I must attend to. Until next time Onyx.”
Axis said pleasantly before she dismissed the vision.

It would be around that time Seraphicon would reach her chambers.
@BlackBeltGamer98

Niko was awestruck by the size of the building.
“I thought I felt small before…”
He said, mostly to himself.

“Thanks.”
Nova said politely.
“Wait, problem. I still don’t know how to read anything.”

“No issue. I can read everything for you while you pick the stuff out. Would that work?”
Maximus offered.

“Sure, that could work. To start out, I need a replacement optic lense, mid sized pistons, a new comms radio…”
The girl listed off a considerable number of parts that she needed. After Maximus helped collect everything, they placed the parts on the shop counter.

“Ah crap. There’s no way I’ll be able to afford all this.”
Nova said as she looked over the large pile of parts and pieces before her.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll help cover it for you. Think of it as paying you back for breaking it in the first place.”
Maximus eagerly offered.

“Oh… Sure. I guess that makes sense. Thank you.”
Nova replied, greatly surprised by the predacon’s generosity.

1 Like

“I can handle the arm.” Conjoint raised his head in offense. “As long as nobody’s going to be asking questions I wouldn’t mind paying a visit to see what may have become of this ominous fellow.”

1 Like

Aralysa nods her head at this.

“Don’t be sorry, it wasn’t your fault; it was the terrorists’.” Aralysa replies, making sure to keep her tone reassuring. “But Stonefist here,” she elbows the rocky bot, “just gets a bit too happy whenever he’s in a fight.” The gray-armored Cybertronian was about to open his mouth in protest, but a fiery glare from Aralysa made it clear that this would be a very, very bad idea.
(@MakutaOisli)

1 Like

“Been a while since we’ve been here.” Firestorm says, eliciting a chuckle from Dark.

———————-

Seraphicon rings the doorbell to Axis Prime’s quarters, dusting himself off to look somewhat presentable and not like he was swimming through sand dunes. (@MaxinePrimal )

1 Like

Zip and Cargo

“Well, that went well,” says Zip with an expressionless look plastered over the digital half of his face.

Cargo clears his vocoder. “Zip, why must you pester and bombard everyone you speak to until they’re annoyed, insulted, or an even mix of the two?”

“I would never do those things!” Zip protests. “You’re getting me confused with someone else.”

Narrowing his eyes, Cargo says, “Believe me, that’s not possible.”

Graves

“Well done, everyone!” Graves calls out from the speakers of his mech as he trudges the rubble, congratulating any of the anti-terrorist forces he may run into.

3 Likes

Axis opened the door and greeted the angelcon with a warm smile.
“Seraphicon! It’s been ages. What brings you here?”
She said excitedly.

1 Like

“Well, do I need an excuse to catch up with a friend?” Seraphicon asks with an equally warm smile.

1 Like

“Quite the arsenal,” they called to the combiner. “What do you even need all these weapons for?”

XM-333 frowned slightly at the human-designed weapons, being reminded of their own origins.

1 Like

“I suppose not. Please, come in.”
Axis stepped aside to let Seraphicon into her room.
“How have you been? What have you been up to?”
She asked.

1 Like

“Then you should probably attach the arm now. They might only ask if it’s still detached.”

“You can’t be world capital if you aren’t supersized.” Roaster comments. "So do we want to hit the Salvation story, Firestorm’s tale, or one of the other exhibits first?

1 Like