Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

“It’s possible but I’m not privy to the official guest list.” Firestorm says.

1 Like

“That, my dude, is an absolute catastrophe. One that I will see amended as soon as possible.”
Low-Tide then set to looking around, seeing if there were any games set up nearby.
@Chromeharpoon

“I’m nothing to worry about. Just a mikesu musician trying to make a name for himself.”
Niko replied humbly.

1 Like

“Oh really? Gravitational or Zero-G version? I find all gravity versions to be more fun. Like, what’s the point if there isn’t some friction?” Tokamak asks.

Roaster tries to get Barrage to swing his arms in a swaying motion, gives so comments about where he could move his legs. Though seeing the apprehension, and realizing how awkward she probably just made this for him, tries to reconcile.

“Hey stranger, what’s your name? You a native to Cybertron?”

2 Likes

“Well, then,” Graves says, “Sorry for the suspicion. I am Sergeant Myles W-” He glares back up at STAN. “Hey! You just gave away my identity!”

“Not assigned covert mission,” drones STAN.

3 Likes

“Hmmm, how about some good old-fashioned energon?” Stonefist said. The rocky bot smiled. “Haven’t been around Iacon in a while, who knows what kinds of new drinks they’ve come up with.”
“I’ll have some of that as well.” Aralysa replied.

2 Likes

I mean, seriously! Don’t some people know how to have a bad time? Are some people really just that stupid? You’d think a guy trying to look like he’s stealing whatever it is Humans use for currency would know how to brood properly. Or is he just some kind of a complete idiot? I don’t see how that civilization could’ve lasted more than five seconds-

It would be about five seconds before Conjoint collided with STAN because he was going sideways and wasn’t looking where he was going. Hopefully someone could stop him in time.

3 Likes

STAN just stands there and awaits instruction, while getting lectured by Graves. Neither would be effective in stopping what was about to occur.

4 Likes

“What brings you to Cybertron, then?” the shopkeep asks. “Just stopping by, or something?”

It seems that a group of particularly energetic cybertronians has set up an impromptu game of Cube in a nearby park. Two teams of six chase after each other for possession of the titular Cube, occasionally tackling each other and kicking up some of the techno-organic foliage around them. A Knight of Cybertron seems to have taken on the role of a referee, pulling the players apart from each other when necessary.

“I don’t think there is a guest list,” says the human. “I hope there isn’t, 'cause I sure didn’t get an invitation.”

Maccadam serves the pair two glasses of energon, as requested.

“It’s hard to keep coming up with new mixes after so long,” he says, “but I keep at it. And it’s not as easy experimenting when organics are concerned; something perfectly harmless to us could poison them, or melt their insides, or Primus knows what.”

“I can’t even watch Zero-G sports,” the human replies. “Makes me nauseous. I much prefer having ‘up’ and ‘down’ and solid ground beneath my feet.”

The other cybertronian the human had been talking to rests against a streetlamp. “Maybe if humans weren’t so preoccupied with sports, Earth would be all fixed-up already,” she jokes.

“Don’t you guys have an entire colony obsessed with racing?” the human asks her. “Nobody ever harps on them.”

5 Likes

“I meant in terms of bigwigs or notable folks that would be participating in any ceremonies.” Firestorm says, “Like Axis Prime, though that’s a given considering her rank in Cybertronian society.”

1 Like

XM-333 watched the game curiously, then glanced at Low-Tide to see his reaction.
@MaxinePrimal

1 Like

And so, with no opposition, Conjoint barreled towards STAN and ended the anticipation of the unintended strike with a blunt CRUNCH.

2 Likes

“Collision detected,” STAN observes.

“Oh, smokes,” grunts Graves. “You alright?”

2 Likes

“No.” A muffled voice said from the ground. Conjoint pulled his head up and slowly turned around on his knees to begin getting back up, tripping slightly over his wheels and grumpily putting them away.

“I hope your pet isn’t too banged up,” Conjoint said, trying to rise to full height while wiping the dirt off his face. “Would you believe it, this is the most exciting thing to happen to me ton-”

His crimson eyes had landed on Niko. They squinted at the existence of cat ears, and with one hand on his chin, he turned to stare at the top of Graves’ head. His eyes squinted harder as Graves’ hairline didn’t seem remotely capable of hiding cat ears, and yet he had never seen them on a human before. The next ten seconds were of him making exaggerated motions while visually comparing the two.

Leaning down toward Graves, he placed one hand aside his mouth and more than whispered “Is he going to get offended if I say pet again?”

5 Likes

The two bots both took their drinks, with Aralysa passing a few shanix to Maccadam.
“Oh, I’m sure organics aren’t that hard to make drinks for. Just look at how many the humans have.” Aralysa replied. Then, she took a sip of her drink. It was sweet, just the way she liked it. In contrast, Stonefist took one look at the glass, and drained nearly half of it.The rocky robot let out a deep sigh of contentment and said,
“Energon. Nothing like it.”

2 Likes

“No damage sustained,” notes STAN, seemingly pleased with itself.

Graves, who also is not the best at whispering, responds, “He doesn’t seem to like being called a ‘cat-man’ very much, though I have yet to discern why. That’s all I got for you, just met this guy myself. He claims to be named, ‘Niko,’ though I’m not convinced I can trust him… I don’t trust anything with pointed ears.”

4 Likes

“I didn’t think Humans had the option to do something so radically bizarre.” Conjoint rubbed his chin, eyeing Niko while still leaning towards Graves as if the Mikesu was some kind of display at a freakshow. “Where do you suppose he got the NDA or DNA or whatever it is to accomplish-”

Conjoint stopped moving. His eyes lighted upon Ferrex, then back down to Niko. This process repeated three times in quick succession before an expression of the utmost horror appeared on Conjoint’s face.

4 Likes

Kitai walks into the office.“Hello? Is anyone here? I would like some assistance on something…”

1 Like

“Barrage, Kaon. Been staying around here ever since the price of living went up in Kaon. Love the place to death, but I just can’t deal with paying so much for so little. You?”

1 Like

“Indeed,” Maccadam says. “Most versatile substance in the universe, it is. It’s interesting to think about how the same stuff that we’re gulping down here is the same stuff that powers a Space Bridge, isn’t it?”

“Ah. Well, I’m certainly not any of those,” the human says with a laugh.

Headcase is a bot with dull grey armor and a pair of jet wings rising vertically from behind his shoulders. His cranium is elongated, and features a small cylindrical device at its back with a web of tubes branching off of it. The doctor rises from behind a desk, having been engrossed in some file-keeping before Kitai entered.

“Headcase, mnemosurgeon,” he says, introducing himself. “How can I help you?”

1 Like

“The names Kitai.” He said,walking up to the mnemosurgeon.
“I have some lost memory problems,and i was wondering if you could help.”

1 Like