Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

“Yeah, I’ve been reading up on him while we’ve been talking,” Hotfoot says. “Because multitasking is my specialty, you know. Let’s see… Loader of Kaon… constructed cold forty-two thousand years ago… Huh. All I’m picking up on him are some petty theft charges from about a century ago. Nothing about chest-mounted shotguns or moving shields, or- y’know- armed robbery. How in the Pit did this guy get involved?”

3 Likes

Snowblind leans in. Now that was interesting. “That is a fantastic question. I don’t suppose Loader and Night Witch have any shared accomplices, do they?”

3 Likes

“Not until today,” says Hotfoot. “None that I can find, anyway. I’m also at a loss as to how he picked up those weapons he was using.”

3 Likes

Aralysa was about to comment on all this, but then she thought better of it. Clearly, Roaster knew what she was doing. All the same, she replied the EMT,
“I’d like to come along as well, if I could provide any assistance.”

Graves

Graves would choose a dining option that fit his meager budget and “I’ve been eating military rations for fifty years straight” taste acquisition. The bland stuff was fine, as long as it filled you up.

Zip and Cargo

“The pleasure is ours,” Cargo smiles.

Zip stares at the turtle-bot. “There’s not a squishy monster inside of you, is there?”

“He means a human,” explains Cargo.

2 Likes

“Thank you,” Roaster says and then goes to Headbite, leaning down to speak to her.

“Hey, those bots there are going to take us somewhere quiet. Somewhere we can make everything better. Would you be willing to come with them?”

Roaster the briefly looks at Aralysa and adds, “Sure, plus I could probably teach you a thing or two.”

@keiththelegokid

He wasn’t before, but now that they said something about it Tokamak was starting to get concerned. Tokamak does his best to do as they say while working on the drones.

2 Likes

Ivory, after climbing the flights of stairs, finally made it to the top of the tower.

“Excuse me sir, are you the curator?” He asked the minicon

1 Like

Graves is able to find himself a meal that suits his preferences and isn’t toxic. He may wish to count himself lucky.

The junkion traders bid a hasty retreat as Tokamak rebuilds his drones.

“Indeed I am,” Velichor says. “Is there something I can do for you, sir?”

1 Like

“yes, i wanted to inquire about the journal of Sentinel prime that was stored here. It’s part of my current investigations.”

1 Like

“Yes, of course.” Velichor nods his head, assuming that Ivory is working with the police. “Axis Prime took the journal from the premises following the attack- rest assured, it’s safe with her. Is there anything else you’d like to know?”

2 Likes

“Yes, I wanted to know the nature of it’s contents. I’m working on the motive and I need to know why it would have been taken.”

2 Likes

“Surely, it would fetch a high price on the black market, if nothing else,” Velichor speculates. “Anything connected to the dynasty of the Primes could make the seller enough money to buy an entire star system. As for its contents, it’s just a datapad that Sentinel wrote it during his reign. Inner thoughts, private ruminations, that sort of thing. There are some allusions to the Prime Colonies in the later entries, but that’s hardly surprising anymore.”

2 Likes

“I doubt it was to resell, too high profile. It’s like if someone stole and tried to resell the human piece the Mona Lisa, it would be picked-up on quickly if someone sold it. Now the writings of the prime however, that might be interesting…” He thought for a moment, “are there any sort of legends or stories about sentinel prime? Powers or treasures he might have left behind to be found?”

3 Likes

“He was the one who hid the Matrix in the Tomb of the Primes, before Seraphicon and the rest found it again five thousand years ago,” Velichor recounts. “Perhaps there was something else he wanted to keep from the Decepticons, too. There’s still a great deal of mystery around his disappearance- maybe there’s something in the journal that could shed some more light on his final years- something we’ve missed.”

2 Likes

“Now that, that is a motive, thank you.” He said, preparing to walk out, before turning around quickly "Ah, one more thing, any ideas yourself? Outlandish theories?

3 Likes

Velichor shrugs.

“Personally, I’ve always wondered if the quintessons might have somehow been involved,” he confesses. “With their reality-warping technology, could it be possible that they made us forget? Could they have obscured the circumstances around Sentinel’s disappearance as part of some plot of theirs? I don’t like to discuss it, given the lack of evidence, but I’ve thought about it a lot.”

2 Likes

“Thank you. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to learn more, eh?” The Hecatan replies. Then Aralysa looks to Stonefist.
“We’re gonna go look after Headbite, uh, so you can just keep looking around the museum I guess?” Aralysa shrugs at this, but Stonefist nods.
“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine on my own.” the rocky bot replies cheerfully. “Go and help her.”

“Hey, nothings ever too crazy for me.” Ivory said, before walking out of the room. Now, to figure out just where the journal had been stored, and someone who could understand it.

3 Likes

Axis’ expression only became more confused.
“Excuse me? I still don’t understand. What do you mean ascended?”

“Nah dude. I’m 100% Eukarian, born and raised. This is my first time coming to Cybertron actually. Came here for the big festival yesterday. It’s a pretty nice place all things considered. Well, apart from the obvious of course.”
Low-Tide said.

1 Like

“All primes are but gods-in-waiting, and when the time comes they shall ascend just as the original 13 did, bare the noble megatronus and the foul Leige Maximo.” he explained, taking on the air of a teacher or scholar. He wore many hats it seems.

2 Likes