Transformers Live-Action Movies

obligatory mention of how cool these look

at the end of the trailer we see the terrorcon logo and it’s this guy’s face

This looks a heckuva lot like the figure, so does that probably means the Battletrap figure is real

2 Likes

Why can’t they transform into accurate animals? It would work so much better if they didn’t look like Rahi.

Also, Arcee looks better in this movie.

1 Like

personally i feel like the cyborg animal designs look better
it definitely looks better than this design

4 Likes

True.

Wait a second… Optimus Prime and Optimus Primal are both in this movie at the same time. This means that they are actually separate characters?! I really like that! Now we just need some better shots for certain characters…

2 Likes

The designs look really cool, I’m super excited!

They always were separate characters though

4 Likes

I’m not really hype for this movie. Don’t really like these “callbacks” to G1 designs, and definitely not a fan of these beast transformers. In terms of cgi and design, this is a downgrade from all the bayformer movies and even bumblebee to an extent

2 Likes

To be fair, this is only the trailer. The finished movie will likely have smoother CGI

1 Like

Can someone please give that primal the bayturtles krang treatment; he needs his exposed red and white in bot mode.

2 Likes

Well, if they went all the way with that, he’d look like a zombie, not a heroic ape-robot with a mace!

Yeah well the new colors in bot mode helped seperate one humanoid mode from the other. At least the others are clearly animals so it’s obvious which modes the robot mode.

2 Likes

I hadn’t paid much attention to it before but now that you mention it I really do miss the red and white

It’s one of my favourite bits about the original design

1 Like

Yeah I didn’t notice it much either until I saw how bad this design looked without those obvious markers.
This one kinda kinda has the same issue as Optimus minor that there’s very little difference between his modes.

3 Likes

That screenshot…

Optimus’ head isn’t connected all the way!

at this part we see what’s probably Rhinox and Cheetor’s robot modes

3 Likes

Cheetor reminds me of the beast machines version

2 Likes

Mirage’s design is sick, let’s hope it translates into the figure well.

4 Likes

I just love him causing the police car to wreck in the trailer. That’s absolutely perfect.

2 Likes

these are supposed leaks

Wheeljack gives me Beast Machines vibes in the worst possible way and he looks like vector

Nightbird

Big chest? High heels? way too skinny legs and arms? Garvox must have designed this figure

3 Likes

wheeljack looks good but he doesn’t remind me of wheeljack
maybe it would’ve been better if they made him a new character