Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

a female friend?

Nah I’m just joshing. No need to tell.

You play hockey?

As I’ve said before, don’t apologize. You have no need to, do what you want. The only time I’ll start asking questions is if you leave for a week with no explanation, and even the. I’d be more concerned for you than the game.

Quick note: Velocitron wasn’t a cybertronian colony at this point in the universe.

Yep.

1 Like

Oh… Uhm… I’ll edit it and say just “colony” then.
Sorry.

Here you go.

1 Like

Thanks.

Actually, I’ve mentioned previously that TOTGA-verse humanity is doing pretty well for itself. We’re an intergalactic power on par with a lot of sci-fi’s more utopian visions of humanity’s future.

2 Likes

Sigh.
Sorry, gimme a few moments again.

It’s cool. Aside from few words here and there in PMs and some throw-away lines from NPCs, I realize I haven’t talked about humanity all that much. I’d like to give their exact situation an air of ambiguity.

1 Like

Uhm… Then I guess me saying exactly what systems they colonised kinda did the opposite.

Hey, sorry to nitpick again, but it’s been mentioned more than once in the RP that no-one’s known how to build a space/ground bridge for millions of years at this point in the universe. People, like Thrift’s friend, have tried, but nobody’s succeeded.

Edited it.
Also what was Aridocara’s role in Mistika’s story?

I can’t remember.

The Savant’s AI is trying to be to the Salvation what L3 became for the Falcon in Solo, isn’t it?

Sort of, yeah.

He got shut down quick

yep. :stuck_out_tongue:

that, and she’s just messing with him, that’s the way she is. (not in a mean or hostile sense obviously.)

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin Blackbeak has no robot or gun mode to speak of. Everything he has and can do, I’ve already posted.

Can… Can he at least Have the capacity to retract his barel and anything to look more like a bird?

I’m afraid what you see is what you get, for the most part.

@Toa_Vladin

So… what is the point of this random violence from blackbeack?