Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Huzzah! A man of quality!

1 Like

At work, I get all the free soda I want, but I usually drink water, because I’m paranoid that all of the Mug root beer I would drink would disintegrate my teeth.

1 Like

I have long ago sacrificed my dental hygiene to the Root Beer gods.

Not really, of course.

Anywho… I suppose we should steer things back on topic now.

1 Like

hey, that’s what an OOC topic is for right? Semi-pointless side conversations?

1 Like

Well, that and talking about the happenings in the game, too.

Let’s raid it!

3 Likes

Storm hangar bay thirty one, the captains can’t stop us all

3 Likes

if we Naruto run we can dodge their mortal laser beams of death

2 Likes

Let’s see them Omega Keys!

2 Likes

I wonder if I could “reset” Salvation. That being, get the current topic closed- perhaps after this current “episode”- and start a part II topic like what Okotan Adventures and TOTGA did. I know the reset rule is gone, but it’s something I’ve been thinking about.

3 Likes

I’m sure you could ask a MOD to close the topic and do it that way

Okay, now how would that work? Because I don’t wanna lose my characters.

It’s not a literal reset

When TOTGA was going on, there was a rule that RPs were automatically closed every four months. TOTGA wasn’t finished before this “reset” happened, so I made a second topic called TOTGA Part II which continued the RP. If I have the same thing happen so Salvation, then the current topic will close, and then I’ll make a second that continues the RP. Y’all’d keep all your characters, and the story’d continue.

It’s just something I’ve been thinking about doing for Salvation, as part of my plan to help bring the game out of its slump. It worked really well for TOTGA.

1 Like

Yeah I can do that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I mean, I’d encourage it just to keep things “easy” to jump into for new players, specially in the case of Chrome “My RPGs Last Forever, Terrify Kini, And Frankly account for a huge portion of Board Activity Every Day” Harpoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

This should be his nickname, tbh.
Although maybe add in a part about the level of epicness
(both definitions)
EDIT:
@Chromeharpoon
So the spy, does the hologram thing modify the true color of the bot to red, or is the bot red?

2 Likes

The hologram appears as a red protoform with yellow eyes, kinda like this:

But, y’know, red. And with yellow eyes.

It’s unlikely the spy looks like this themselves, though.

2 Likes

mmkay
Thanks!

I’ve seen/ran worse