Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

So essentially I have Scorchlock in the right place? Is this what you’re trying to say?

Well, yeah. I want King-Quan to fight them and flex.

Y’all just about gave Bludgeon a heart attack for a minute.

1 Like

And I’m gonna finish that particular task.

Meanwhile patiently waits for someone to attack King-Quan

Ask, and ye shall recieve.

Finally…now to wait to have them their attention.

You can attack now, if you want. By now, some of the dropships are close enough for the folks in the gorge/on Salvation to attack them.

1 Like

So currently I’m still waiting for Bludgeon to show up…he didn’t. Also what I find it very confusing of you Chrome. You said that half of the team will search for that Omega Key, Scorchlock is inside the Fortress. but I see no searching and no trialing so what now? Like…???

It seems the Blue Key is required to activate the trials…

Not yet anyway.

I don’t have any NPCs in the fortress/arena to railroad you guys; you’ll have to do the searching/trialing by yourselves.

This is correct.

I wonder what good would do me if I had King-Quan ask Motherboard to open a ground-bridge inside Bludgeon’s bridge…

It’s feasible; the Armageddon’s well within the ground bridge’s range.

I wonder if I should do it or not lol. What do you say my chances of survival are if I do that?

They wouldn’t be very high, honestly.

Omg…I have an even great idea. Is it possible to shoot a concussive blast through the ground bridge, essentially, transporting the beam through, and thus injuring the Decepticons greatly?

Convince Treadquake to go in and you’ve raised your odds of survival from nonexistent to unlikely.

Yeah, it’s possible to shoot through a portal. There’s no guarantee on what the shot would hit or what kind of damage it would do, though.

Essentially, if the blast hit something, there will be a large explosion because of the impact.

Yeah. It’s definitely something King-Quan could try.

laughs Oh baby… I’m a genius.