Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

…then why did you even game me an opportunity for her to survive?
Not to mention that not every single one of the Decepticons on her ship should know both that she is a spy and her appearance.
Plus, she is a jet now. She could very well just fly into outer space. Its not like the characters haven’t done that before.

Because Wildsong really did have a chance at escaping. However, she was never guaranteed to succeed. Death was always a legitimate possibility, as well as escape.

Most do, though, since I mentioned that the execution was being broadcast throughout the fleet.

Yeah, but why the hell would the workers in the hangars care about the latest execution?

Likely because either Bludgeon makes it required viewing to make a point or because they take some satisfaction out of witnessing such individuals meeting their end. But that’s my guess.

@Chromeharpoon How much damage would it take for an Inhibitor Claw and Stasis Cuffs, respectively, to be rendered useless? Because, if that explosion was indeed enough, Song may have a way to keep two steps ahead of her pursuers.

1 Like

A lot of these guys do. These aren’t your friendly, ‘good bot on the wrong side’ Decepticons like Gatecrasher and the Splitter brothers. These are the fanatical, violent, ‘take over the galaxy and kill everything standing against us’ Decepticons.

Song’s already escaped her bindings. That explosion will do nothing but harm her.

1 Like

But it may help cover her tracks a little. Any distance and/or advantage she can gain is going to be worth every bit of time she can eek out of it.

Man, I’ve been wanting to do some kind of funeral/eulogy scene for all our dead characters for forever now…

Yes, could Scorchlock do one for the Titan Squadron?

Totally. Every dead character’s gonna get a proper send-off when it happens.

1 Like

AH! This looks incredible (if it’s actually going to happen)!

I… I think Venom at least would be able to survive in the MCU. Aliens aren’t exactly a new thing to the world, and I’d imagine the only potential character the events in the film could get close to impacting would be Ant-Man, simply because they both take place in San Francisco.

Didn’t stop Jaro Topal

True. It and Black Adam might be the niche upcoming superhero movies I am looking up the most to.

Dude…
Venom would single handedly wreck the whole universe continuity.

1 Like

But why?

The better question is how you could fit it in and make it look like it was meant to be part of the MCU from the very beginning.

Well, Doctor Strange in The Multiverse of Madness, could help out with that.

@MichaelBT-7474 if you will ever actually want to put in practice that idea in which Scorchlock talks Gronius into killing every single Decepticon involved into Sidestrike’s death, this would be the best moment ever to do so.

1 Like

Well if you ever give me the moment where the two meet. Sure.

Easy, just say it is. It doesn’t have to be made to be in the MCU, but it doesn’t interfere with anything major.

When in the timeline does it fit?
Why didn’t SHIELD reacted to the whole aliens thing?
Where were the Avengers?
Where was Tony, with this whole obsession about alien invaders?
Why nobody cared when a massive black goo alien-ish monster started rampaging through San Francisco? Especially Ant-Man, where was Ant-Man? Why was he so indifferent? Why didn’t he suddenly care about his daughters’ protection?
Why nobody mentioned Venom after the events in his movie?

Why wasn’t he in the portal scene?

There all are just the first ones to come into my mind.

Doesn’t really matter…

They did, in Avengers. Or, if you’re talking exclusively about Symbiotes, it’s not like people are really sure that Venom exists. For all the public knows, some bad guy company just did some bad stuff to people, stuff no one would want to even know about. Besides, S.H.I.E.L.D could easily have been off-screen at the end, they never showed what happened.

Same thing here.

Really, it’s not that massive of a deal. It was a small feud of a climax, something that would beg similar questions from Iron Man 3 and Captain America 2 and nearly all the solo films. Would it have had disastrous consequences? Maybe, but it doesn’t really feel like something they’d need to intervene with.

Your points are valid, for sure, but I think the larger problem would be Disney and Sony’s reluctance to co-work on projects.

It obviously does in this case.

SHIELD is way above the public.