Transformers: Salvation

The engineers work quickly for Broadwing’s sake. It wasn’t their best work, and there was no time to properly test it, but it would have to do. Greasemonkey taps at his console, and coolant begins to glow through the line. Some of the beeping alarms fall silent, and the transwarp drive’s shuddering begins to grow less intense.

“And that would be?” he deadpans.

“No.” SideStep replied, stepping out and walking out of the medbay

Forcep doesn’t waste time bidding SideStep farewell and returns to work. He was going to be very busy the next couple of hours.

1 Like

“I’m not cruel, I’m not letting you work without being patched up.”

“Ah. And how far ahead of us did you say they were?”

“It’s only a scratch!” Gearbox protests. “Unlike you Autobots, us 'Cons don’t need to see a doc whenever we-”

“Kid,” the squad leader sighs. “It ain’t no scratch and yeh know it. Shaddup an’ follow the 'Bot’s lead.”

OOC: well, if Requiem-IX are gonna become recurring characters, I might as well give 'em names and faces, huh?

Gearbox resembles a Prime vehicon, with predominantly bronze armor. A white stripe runs down his chest and abdomen, and he has blue optics.

The squad leader’s name is Breakout, and he looks like AOE’s vehicon repaint of DOTM Crankase.

The other two bots are a pair of twins named Toss-up and Shakedown, and they greatly resemble the generics pictured below. The one on the left is Toss-up, and the right one is Shakedown.

2 Likes

Broadwing’s wings slow before stopping outright. He collapsed on the pipe and lied down to catch his breath.

He shrugged.
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Delta tried to stop Gronius, but he kept walking past her.
“What do we do?” she asked Alpha and Aridocara.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika

“OK, get out!” she said, pushing Ace out of her lab and closing the door.

Alterion was tempted to enter in the training room, but decided that for once he should listen to the medical drone.

“Broadwing?” Greasemonkey calls from the console.

“Broadwing, are you alright?”

Coolant drips from the points where the new pipe had been welded into place. It was a rushed job, but it would suffice for now.

@MaxinePrimal

“And are we chasing them down purely out of the kindness of your spark?”

“Purely out of entertainment.”

“Oh, I get it,” Blight says, blanking his massive optic. “But, uh… I guess even captains get time to go around and do things.”

“What made you think othereise?”

Epsilon began wandering the halls of Salvation, staying in the science sector out of a directive to protect.

Zepar went to the Inquisitive Savant to do two things: check on the ancient ship’s condition and to see if it would yield any new secrets and discoveries.

The science wing’s walls bore extensive damage; Bludgeon and the Mayhem Attack Squad had attempted to invade the area and retrieve the Omega Map, however they had been repelled by Shockwave, Sprocket, Grommet, and Zepar. The three head scientists were currently not present, leaving their laboratories unlocked, though Wildsong was still in the area.

The ancient research vessel had been unharmed in the last battle. Regardless, its sorry state had not changed, save for a few more exterior lights faintly shinning on the two great fins folded over its top. Its hull was still torn and rusted, and it was held in the air by the collosal moorings extending from the walls of the immense hangar thirty-one.

Outside Salvation, those looking out a window or the aperture of a hangar could see the transwarp field around her beginning to shimmer and fluctuate. This had never happened in previous transwarp jumps so far.

“Umm, guys?” Zepar asked the captains on the comlink, “is the Transwarp field supposed to be doing this?” He has his CLUTCH drone show Motherboard a live feed of this…anomaly.

Epsilon’s wandering would lead him to Sprocket and Grommet’s lab, where his curiosity got the better of him as he observed the various creatures in there.

OOC: Epsilon had locked Shockwave’s lab for security purposes figuring Shockwave had the capability to unlock it upon his return.

1 Like

“Come on. Help me stop him.” she told Alpha as he ran to Gronius.

“We should leave him…” Aridocara pauses “He is clearly angry!”
@Toa_Vladin

Actaeon looks at the leader,
“Once he is patched up, and returned here, you guys are free to go. Though I want to see work done.”
He starts to head off,
“Gearbox, follow me.”

“Wha-What are you talking about? Is that anger for you?” sge said as she pointed to the departing Gronius.