Transformers: Salvation

“We did,” Rough replies. “That’s what the other dragon guy was doin’.”

“And…?”

“Well, that’s why we’re here,” Rough continues, gesturing to the lab around them. “The map we’re looking for is inside this thing, and we’re trying to figure out how to open it.”

“Why don’t you just brake it?” Gronius said, rolling the sphere on his index finger like a basketball.

“…Seems a little counter-intuitive,” Tumble comments.

“Okay, I have an idea and I guess it’s worth a shot.” Sidestrike told Song “I’ll be back.” he said as he transformed and flew towards back at Salvation(@Toa_Vladin)

“If the map is inside, the shell doesn’t really matter to us, right? We want the interior.”

Song looked confused at him as he was leaving.
“Primus, please tell me that he isn’t actually going to bring some dirt…” she said to herself.

1 Like

Flareshot nodded and followed ■■■■■■■■■■■■ to the war room.

Sidestrike eventually reaches Little Icon. He transforms and lands on his feet. “Now.” he said. “Where may I find dirt and stone?” he asked as he looked around (@Chromeharpoon)

OOC: Dude. You were inside the ship all this time.
IC: Alterion was pushing Redstocker’s wheelchair nearby.

“Nonononono, the orb is the map,” Tumble says. “It’s like the Omega Lock map,” he continues, pointing to the ancient datacard in question.

The war room was an oval-shaped chamber, in the center of which lies a holo-table, currently projecting an orange miniature of the Salvation. The room was sparsely decorated with a few ancient weapons within glass display cases and models of famous cybertronian battleships. A few consoles protrude from the walls, currently displaying nothing.

Many of Little Iacon’s parks had techno-organic soil from which the biomechanical plantlife grew.

“Oh…” Gronius said. "Isn’t there a way we can download the data from it? "

Zepar arrives at Phasewing’s lab looking very down, “What did you find?” He asks, wanting to take his mind off his grief for a moment.

Sidestrike walks towards a techno-organic park which fitted his requirements. He takes a tool out of his utility belt on his hips and digs up some dirt and stone, he then takes a plate from his belt which then transformed into a box and he places the dirt and stone he dug up.
“This is actually ridiculous, this is a job for Techwarp and not for a scientist like me.” he said folding the tool and places on his belt and takes the box and hovers.
“This has got to be worth it…” he said as he started to head back.

Flareshot walked over to the main console.

“■■■■■■■■■■■■ sir, if it is okay with you, I have one more request. An. . . Autobot. . . tactician was crucial in the defense of little Iacon. I would like to request access for him as well.”

“Ha!” SideStep scoffs. “You think security can contain me?” He chuckled.

Rough shakes his head.

“Ah, yes” Phasewing says. “Cleaned transmissions, like you asked. Nothing interesting, sadly. Just some farewells. Good-byes. See-you-soons. Spy is covering his tracks. Or hers.”

“Mm? Alright,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ accepts. “What was his name, again?”

■■■■■■■■■■■■ had trouble keeping track of even the more notable Autobot crewmembers, mostly because he didn’t care about them as much as his fellow Decepticons.

“I’m willing to bet,” Topside replies. “How about it? Fifty shanix?”

Zepar looked a bit disappointed, he had hoped for some significant progress. “I think it would be best if transmissions were under higher surveillance.” He said.

Sidestrike arrived and walked towards the painting.
“Alright, this has gotta be worth it,” he said, taking out the dirt and stone and placed it, torn it (idk) on the mural looms of the mountain. (@Chromeharpoon)

“Perhaps,” responds Phasewing. “Not my domain, though. Will forward suggestion to captains.”

As the dirt touches the mural, Alchemist’s fourth eye glows yellow, and the wall of the ancient corridor begins to ■■■■■ and split apart.