Transformers: Salvation

“Forcep?” Zepar asked.

The activation of the ancient ground bridge seemed to have triggered the subsequent re-activation of facilities across the continent… and perhaps the re-awakening of a long-dormant force.

“If we could give these insecticons some new CNA to work with in their cloning…” Forcep murmurs, “maybe we could ask some of our hive to stay behind… or…”

2 Likes

“Or what?” He asked.

OOC: wait, does the Salvation have a Ground and/or Space Bridge?

“Well, this hive had to have gotten onto this planet somehow, right?” Forcep proposes. “There must be a ship somewhere that they were aboard.”

Song put one of her hands on his shoulder and one on his arm.
“Are you OK?”

“But again, why don’t we just look for another source of Energon?”

You can do that,” Forcep says, somewhat disapprovingly. “I have some work to do here.”

“You are trying to collect the Energon of this hive.” he said, folding his arms. “I am just trying to tell you that it might not be the best idea.”

“I… I can’t… No. I’m not… Hard to… Think…”

“Stay down, take a sip of Energon, calm down.” she said, offering him a seat.

1 Like

“We’ll need to find a site away from the hive’s general vicinity.” Zepar said.

Broadwing sat down. His breathing slowed and the flickering began to dissipate. He said nothing.

“I mean… That doesn’t seem to be too hard.”

Song let herself sustain by a wall. She knew that this information might have been hard for Broadwing to process. She let him think.

SideStep takes another sip of his drink.

Zepar brings out Shadowraker, who was in disc form, “Maybe she could help?” He asked as he tried to coax her to into transforming.

Broadwing looked at his trembling hands. In his mind he saw his claws flash on and off in their place. He head spun with thoughts and fear.

“Everything I am… Everything I’ve been… It’s all based on nothing… I’m nothing… Just some… Animal…”

“Is that a Cryocondor?” he asked, never seen one of those mechanimals up close.

“That’s not true.”

“Her name’s Shadowraker.” Zepar said as the Cryocondor transformed into its avian form with an annoyed squawk at the Angelicon.

Gronius smirked with the corner of his mouth.
“You don’t seem to be able to turn into a disc player.” he said, referencing Soundwave.

“How could you say that. I’m just an animal that can think. Not only am I an abomination, but I’m also a failure, and an animal!”

Arachnados was at the Golden Age facility, messing with the central computer.
@Chromeharpoon

Zepar chuckles quietly, “No, but she is very smart.” He said as he gave the condor a couple Energon pieces to snack on.

“She can help you find some Energon deposits that are on the surface, if you ask nicely.” He said.

Shadowraker gave a hushed chirp, “Yes, you’re going out again but it’s to find Energon, that should be pretty safe considering that most creatures tend to avoid something that’s armed with guns.” Zepar told her.

Shadowraker hops onto Gronius’s shoulder.