Transformers: Salvation

Arachnados sputtered and spouted in anger. He would not be bested by a computer. As quick as he could he returned to the facility. Instead of going straight for the computer, he looked for any portions of the facility he may not have seen yet.

“I uh… I’m not sure.”

1 Like

Getting the hint, Sprocket follows.

There was a level beneath the main chamber holding energon cubes and samples of techno-organic plantlife, some of which were thought to have gone extinct during the War of the Primes.

Shadowraker leads Sprocket back to the facility to meet with Gronius and Alterion in the room with the Salvation hologram.

@Chromeharpoon “Yeah! Really! Like one glass of Energex matter! Check this out: waiter! How much for a glass of Energex?”

@MaxinePrimal Song let herself fall on a chair.

Arachnados eagerly spun up as many energon cubes as he could. Then he focused on collecting the would be extinct plant samples. Personally he had no interest in them, but he was sure there was a botanist on board that he could make a mint off of. Once he had a large cacoon containing a great deal of valuables, he fastened it to the ceiling and looked for any other places yet to be seen.

“So… Guess it’s been a big day for both of us…”
Broadwing said.
@Toa_Vladin

“A big failure for me, to be exact.”

“Eh, I don’t know. Could be a lot worse right?”

“Nnnnot really.”

“Well, it could have been a success, and then it could have gone on a murderous rampage and killed a lot of people. That would be worse.”

“Oh, come on! I am not that bad!”

“I’m not saying you are. I’m saying that’s one way it could have been worse.”

“Yeah… Speaking about it, what are you going to do now?”

“I… I need to talk to him. I can’t just avoid him forever. I need to confront Shockwave and talk to him.”

Song’s eyes quickly opened widely.
“You sure?”

Sprocket, ecstatic, looks around the main chamber, taking in every detail.

Indeed, Grommet might pay Arachnados for the plants.

There were no other sections of the facility to explore.

“I’m not sure,” Forcep admits. “I wouldn’t want to do that, but transporting disembodied sparks is rather risky.”

The DJ shakes his head and walks away, serving other patrons within the Antillian Sunrise.

“So what you think?” Alterion asked him.

“I wanted to pay a glass for everybody present, but fine.” he said, turning back to his table.
“Even the ones around you stopped respecting you, Redstocker…” the old man murmured. “Once they were all recognising your doings…”

I think this is frakkin’ awesome!" Sprocket exclaims. “Ground bridges, extinct species… oh man, this is really ground-breaking stuff, I hope you know.”

Alterion smiled with the corner of his mouth at Sprocket’s enthusiasm, while Gronius approached him.
“OK, yes. This is quite cool, I must admit. However, how did these all survived here? Wouldn’t these cryogenic tubes deteriorate with time? Wouldn’t this holo-map eventually automatically close? There was also a huge Insecticon nest found not too far away. And remember: we found this on a planet never seen before!”

“Yeah, yeah!” Sprocket reacts, seeming to become only more excited.

“That’s what makes it groundbreaking, dude! This might help answer one of the biggest questions of our history; where the Knights of Cybertron went, why left, what they were doing!”

Gronius looked confused at Alterion, before the latter approached Sprocket.
“Do you think that they were here? Recently?”