Transformers: Salvation

Ooc: thanks.
The brothers take their drinks and each take a sip.

“Hmmm…”
Flareshot noticed Salvo setting up his terminal.
“Hey uh. . .quartermaster, how might I turn up the difficulty on this thing?”

“There’s a console over there,” Salvo says, pointing to where said console was located.

“So, what’s you guys’ story?” Halfrunner eagerly asks, taking a seat nearby.

“Story?” Mused Lightshift.
“There’s not much to tell, but…”
He took a breath and set his glass down.
“We’re brothers, and we believe very strongly in the primes, Vexus Prime in particular. To keep close, we try to speak Ancient as much as we can. And… we’re pranksters.” Riot chuckled. “Haha. Yup. Pranksters.”

OOC: Do you mean Nexus Prime?

IC: Halfrunner smirks kindly. “Neat,” he says. “Not too many folks who can still speak Ancient. What about cyberglyphics- can you read those, too?”

1 Like

Ooc: haha, yeah, my bad.
Ic:
Lightshift nodded.
“Thrust can. He’s the smartest of us.”
Thrust chuckled. “It’s a hobby of mine.”

1 Like

“and to where is our destination?”

Flareshot waved at the clearly busy Salvo.
“Thanks”
Flareshot walked over to the terminal and turned up the difficulty to hard. He then went back to his booth and continued his target practice. [quote=“meepinater, post:511, topic:48605”]

Vexus Prime
[/quote]
OOC: :wink:

6 Likes

“Hey, that might come in handy, actually!” Halfrunner comments. “I mean, we’re chasing after ancient relics, right? If they’ve got instructions or something, it helps to have a guy who can read 'em.”

Sprocket points to one planet, which was highlighted with a deep orange glow. A halo of ancient glyphs rings around the planet.

“This one, right here,” Sprocket says.

Now the simulation was more of a challenge. The speed and frequency of the moving targets had noticeably increased.

He then looked at the distance between cybertron and there

Let’s just say it was fortunate that the Salvation’s Transwarp drive was reported to be much faster than its predecessors. The target planet was very, very far away.

Thrust nodded.
“I would be happy to help. As would my brothers.”

“That’s good,” Halfrunner says. “Real good. We’ll all need to be helping each other out, I think.”

The brothers nodded.
“So we are to collect relics?” Asked Fuse.

“Well, from what I’ve heard, we’re only after one,” Halfrunner says, referring to the Omega Lock.

Flareshot grinned. He took a swig from his flask before aiming his rifle toward the three rapidly moving targets.

BLAM
Flareshot hits the first target square in the head.
BLAM
He hits the next in the chest.
BLAM
Flareshot misses the third target. He fires again.
BLAM
BLAM
Frustrated after missing two more times, he throws his dagger at the third target, hitting it in the left shoulder.
Flareshot smiles before taking another large sip from his flask
“Ahhhhh. Glad to know my injury hasn’t made me completely useless”

2 Likes

“So what have you found, Side?” Sidewire asked.
“Well same ol same, nothing but uninteresting data in the database. Well somethings are interesting but not as much to keep us all entertained.” Sidestrike said as he checked through all of the datanet.
“Looks like the junkions got some terran videos this might be interesting.” Sidestrike added.

Paradox and Techwarp were playing the wrecker catch ball game in their room since it was large enough they had the space to do it.
Sidewire sat upside down on his bed and played a little console game he had since it was gifted by a cybertronian which once went to earth.
Magnobolt inspected his weapons.

“Ah.” Fuse said.
“So then what’s all this for?” Riot waved his hands around, gesturing to the Salvation.
“It can’t be that hard to get a relic, can it?”

Sidestrike founded a video in the datanet which he founded somewhat funny.
"Hey guys wanna check something out? Sidestrike asked.
The others were intrigued and stood behind Sidestrike as he played the video.

They watched a funny video about cats and some found it cute like Sidewire others found it funny like Techwarp and Magnobolt smirked only a little Paradox was poker face all the time and Sidestrike laughed the most.

1 Like

“A lot of it might be just be for show,” Halfrunner supposes. “Y’know, to show that the two factions can work together and all that…”