Transformers: Salvation

Torchwing charged in from the left, ready to bash him with his head. But at the last moment, he aborted, planning to fake him out. He then attempted to knock him with his powerful tail from the opposite direction.

1 Like

This attack lands, realising he’s losing, Roadkill shoots road lord, exits the room and locks them inside

If the attack would succeed, then Roadkill would have a very deep cut in his chest, which would most likely not allow him to kill Road Lord or to run away.

It was partly successful, it caused him pain but he quickly recovered

She was quick to attempt a punch in the side of his head before he could prepare his next move.

Roadkill dodges and escapes in his vehicle mode at top speed

Delta sighed, breathing hardly, before turning to Road Lord.

Zepar follows him, directing SideStep to do likewise. (@meepinater)

IC: “Thanks back there…” Road lord smiled “You’re more respectable than I believed, I’m sure Omega would be happy to hear this!”

OOC: omega is the oldest of deltas old team on earth, he and road lord are friends
@Toa_Vladin

Delta’s face slowly turned read, before she exploded in anger.
“You idiotic son of a gun! You are the worst! You are the stupidest! I don’t give a scrap metal of what either Omega or YOU think about me! Master of fighting arts in my aft, combatant and strategist? Good joke! You are nothing but an idiot! An impostor that hides behind this edgy figure of a “master that just tries to train his student and that is extremely untrustful”! You are nothing! Do you hear me? If it wasn’t I, a regular girl who never had the level of train that you supposedly had, and if Roadkill wasn’t such a big idiot, you would be dead! You would have been killed by Roadkill! Ace doesn’t deserve you. None of your other students or masters deserve you! You are just a big statue of trash metal! Now excuse me! I have to go and kill the idiot that almost killed YOU, “master” Road Lord!” she yelled before storming out of the room.

1 Like

“YOUVE NEVER FOUGHT IN A REAL WAR!” Road lord yelled “YOURE JUST A LITTLE GIRL, NOTHING MORE!”
@Toa_Vladin

“And you are an old man who cannot protect himself, and who lies for a LIVING!” she yelled back on the hallway before turning to her ursagryph alt mode and flying off.

SideStep follows Gronius sluggishly.

“Why you…” he started to sound like Roadkill “You know, I trained Roadkill to look down on filth like you, he has too much compassion so I had to ‘fix him in the head’ he went a little nuts but he was a good weapon while he lasted…” he pauses “soon Ace’ll be my stronger weapon, he’s just as disposable as the other eighteen Aces, but he may be a better weapon, if so I’ll make sure he kills Gronius, then Roadkill, then Aridocara, then wildsong and finally you!”
@Toa_Vladin

OOC: You turned the character that you wanted to be a wise leader into an old sociopath.
IC: At this point Delta was gone, following Roadkill on the hallways.

1 Like

OOC: I realised he was a jerk and could never change or be wise

IC: Roadkill was in pain, he was in constant pain
@Toa_Vladin

OOC: True, but sociopathy was not the answer. Now is too late.
Delta was catching up, yelling on a monstrous voice.

Roadkill moped around

Soon she entered in his visual field.

“I heard you argue with Road Jerk…”
@Toa_Vladin