Transformers The Last Knight Barricade

Intro:
So there’s a new TF movie coming out and a few of the designs have been released. Barricades is one of my favorites so I decided to build him.
Vehicle Mode:

I’m pretty sure most of the parts I used don’t come in dark blue, and I’m certain I don’t own them in dark blue, so my TLK Barricade is in his “classic” black and white.

The back of the car is where the transformation takes it’s toll. There are a lot of gaps here :frowning:

As you can see he’s pretty tightly compacted.
Robot Mode:

Sadly due to the size the head isn’t all that accurate.

Also due to the size the wheels just end up on the heels, rather than folding into the ankles like I’d like them to.

The upper back pack is actually pretty accurate, if a bit too big, and the tail lights end up vertical on the back of the ankles like they’re supposed too.

Outro:
This was really fun to make. It was cool working in a new scale (Heavily inspired by aranobilis98’s) and I’m really happy with the results. But will I make more TLK TFs? I don’t know yet, it all depends on if I get enough inspiration from the other designs.

36 Likes

This is really impressive for this scale!
Nice job! (How long did this take you to make!?)

1 Like

Don’t remember exactly but around 5-6 hours spread between two days.

1 Like

Vehicle mode looks a bit awkward, and like you said the head is small. Otherwise, pretty great.

1 Like

When will be released the new movie?

Fantastic as always. The police car mode was well executed and the robot mode captures the look of its original source nicely.

1 Like

June 23rd 2017

1 Like

This is fantastic

1 Like

This is awesome!!! It looks like one of the little actual Transformers toys they would make. Nice job!

1 Like

always impressive my dude, the fact it can actually transform is awesome

honestly the head looks fine to me

2 Likes

Nice MOC! I like it.

1 Like