Transformers TLK Decepticon MoCs 2: Mohawk and Onslaught

For those curious, check out part 1 here.

So, here we are. Part two of my Decepticons. So far, these have all turned out surprisingly well, and I’m looking forward to finishing up. Anyways, let’s get right into it.

Here we have Mohawk. I’m very pleased with this, although he’s a bit hard to stand up at times. I really like how the custom limbs turned out, although he does feel a tiny bit lengthy. Anyways, the I’m not super proud of the head. I had troubles with the Mohawk, and the actual head doesn’t really look like him. Other then that, I’m very happy with this!

Next up then is Onslaught. I’m very, very happy with this! The mask of Jungle surprisingly works! I also really love how the knee pads worked out, as I wasn’t really sure how the fronts of the truck as knee would turn out. Not really sure if the weapon on his right hand is accurate, as the only reference image I had had that arm blocked. Anyways, I think it turned out well, especially since I only had nine green shells to work with.

Sorry about the out of order pictures. I was feeling a bit lazy and didn’t upload each picture individually. Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Constructive criticism is very much appreciated! I already have Barricade done, so the final part should be out tomorrow. Wish me luck on Dreadbot, the guy with almost no reference images.

25 Likes

Do they have alt. Modes?

1 Like

Unfortunately, no. I don’t think they would have looked good if I tried to shoehorn in an alt mode.

1 Like

Okay. They are still really good representations of he real thing.

1 Like

Thanks! If you haven’t already, you should check out the first two.

The red axles destroy the first one…

Ugh… I know

1 Like

These are your creations, or these Decepticons are cannon?

1 Like

They’re the Decepticons from TLK. Although, now that you’ve mentioned it, it should make up some of my own TF MoCs…

1 Like

What does it means?

The Last Knight. It was the newest Transformers movie

1 Like

Was? It isn’t on cinema yet.

1 Like

Yeah it is. I watched it last week

1 Like

Remember. People live outside of where you do.

1 Like

When it was released?

I believe the 21st of June.

1 Like

Dang it!!! I didn’t knew!!!

Both look really cool
I like how you added the wheels on Onslaught

1 Like