Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker nods, showing that he understood.

Oddball looks up and shakes his head. The Rat Pit may have been a bust, but there might yet be something of use to his comrades that he could find.

“It was strange really. Despite being sworn enemies, it didn’t take long for the both of us to open up to the other. I haven’t seen him in more than a thousand years, though truthfully I hope speak to him again some day.”

Zed groaned in frustration.
“Alright. Fine. There’s still the Queen’s Theater. Other than that I can’t think of anything else nearby.”

“If this works and we get out of here, maybe you will,” Backbreaker says.

“I’ve certainly got some bots I’d like to catch up with.”

Oddball perks up. Maybe, as he’d originally thought, there’d be something more useful at the theater.

Railfire cracked a slight smile. A rare thing to see from the old medic.

“Indeed. I also look forward to meeting Maximus’ friends. He’s always talking about them during our training sessions. They seem like quite the interesting individuals.”

Zed could see the eagerness in the small bot. He sighed and started walking in a direction away from the colosseum.

“You know what, I could use a break. A trip to the theater doesn’t sound so bad. I just hope they’re showing something good.”
Zed said. Speaking with the first bit of positivity since this whole mess started.

“Aren’t we all?” Backbreaker says.

Oddball nods his head enthusiastically.

“I suppose so.”
Railfire replied with a simple nod.

As the two walked, they would approach a large and very well decorated building. There was a symbol molded in gold held at the top.

There was a large angled sign above the entrance, typical of any other theater, that listed the titles of shows that were being played. All in the Vex language.

“Oh! They’re doing ‘Terror of Ares’. I love that one.”
Zed said excitedly, pointing up at the sign.

“So, is that all?” Backbreaker asks. “Anything more you need to get off your chest?”

Oddball shrugs, having no knowledge of the Terror of Ares. If nothing else, this would be an interesting look into an alien culture- hopefully not as distressing as the Rat Pits.

“No, I believe that is everything. Thank you for your time.”

“Oh, I guess you wouldn’t understand.”
Zed noted, seeing Oddball’s indifference.
“Its a historical drama based off our previous queen. Her name was Ares and she- Well, you’ll see. Come on.”
Zed walked up to the ticket booth out front.

“Hey. When’s Terror of Ares showing?”
He asked. The vex on the other end turned around and looked at something behind him, and then turned back.

“I say you got about 15 minutes. You’ll make it if you hurry.”

“Great!”
Zed eagerly exclaimed.
“Two tickets then.”

“Two?”
The ticket master asked quizzically, as he was unable to see the diminutive Oddball over his counter.

“Got plenty of it,” Backbreaker says with a shrug.

Oddball rips his head from off his neck and holds it up for the ticket master to see. He beeps out a friendly hello.

“Well, I have a patient I must return to. Good day.”
Railfire said with a nod. With that he walked off and returned to the medical bay.

@ProfSrlojohn

The ticket master jumped back in surprise.
“By the queen!”
He shouted in disgust. But then quickly recomposed himself.
Cybertronians.
He sighed angrily.

“Alright. Two tickets then.”

Both Zed and the ticket master raised their hands and conducted a similar transaction as before. The ticket master then handed Zed two metal slips. With that Zed walked into the theater, with a surprising eager energy to his step.

The theater lobby was probably the best looking place Oddball would have seen since his capture. It was immaculately decorated. Lots of ivory, gold, and velvet colors. There was a towering golden statue of a Vex woman, though she looked vastly different than most other Vex.

Her pose was a peaceful one. Her top arms had their hands held together in front of her chest, while the bottom two were held out at her sides, hands open and palms up.

Juliana was asleep, her cheeks slightly stained withed dried tears.

Railfire looked at her worryingly. He walked over to his main work table, and saw a note from Hotshot.

“Some ideas for upgrades I want. Whenever you can.”
There was a drawing attached. The medic sighed and shook his head. He quickly set to work on that new fuel pump for Juliana. He tried to be as quiet as possible, but due to the nature of his tools he wasn’t very successful.

The noise wasn’t much of an issue. She often slept with music of some sort on. She did mumble something a couple times, but it was unintelligible, other than the occasional words, “no”, “wait,”, “stop”, and “Wideload”.

Railfire tired to continue his work, but found her murmurs too troubling to do so. He calmly set down his tool and walked over to Juliana. He grabbed her shoulder and gently tried to shake her from sleep.

It took a bit of shaking, but eventually she awoke with a cough.

“Oh… hey Railfire, need something?” She asked groggily.

“You were talking in your sleep. Something is bothering you.”
The medic replied. Said as a firm statement.

“Speak to me.”
He ordered.

If he can make it, Busdrive races towards the nearest one and tries to jump on into it. RAM, now remembering the main reason they were captured in the first place was to rescue him, decides to escape instead. Climbing into a chute just as Tie-Grabber nears catching up to them.

Overclock is not happy that he won’t be able to recover his weapon so soon, but also climbs and jumps into the nearest chute. Machbreaker rocketing towards him just a bit too late.

“W-wha, what was I saying?”

With nothing else to do, Backbreaker follows Railfire. He is silent as the medic speaks to Juliana, standing in the aperture of the doorway.

Oddball snickers as he screws his head back into place.

Oddball whistles, admiring the decor. He had to admit that his captors were great interior designers.

1 Like

Clawshot tries his best to stop the two from escaping. But being of lacking speed, he is unable to catch up in time to stop them.

Clawshot looked around, seeing that all three of the minicons had escaped.

“Well isn’t this just a son of a glitch!”
He loudly complained.
“They all escaped, Ramjet took a dive, AND I’M DOWN A HAND! If only Nebula was here.”

“You were afraid. You wanted someone to stop. You mentioned Wideload…”
He spoke his name with a distinct level remorse. He remembered the autobot well. And while he never paid much attention to it, he knew what they meant to each other.

Railfire did not notice. As all his focus was on Juliana.

Zed looked down at Oddball. A sudden realization popped into his head.
“You don’t know who that is, do you?”