Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Just an observation, never seen anyone with that much hate towards someone and it go well.” Railgun answered and it was honest, he just left out the part that Maximus was currently doing such. Can’t get the answers he needs if she just runs off to stop him.

Axis looked at the minicon suspiciously. His word choice was peculiar to say the least, but not worth getting into at the moment.

“Anway, like I said your description was pretty much spot on. But to me he’s so much more. He’s the closest friend I’ve ever had. Yeah he’s stubborn and reckless and kinda immature sometimes, but he’s also loyal and dependable and…”
Axis trailed off, realizing that she began to ramble. She quickly tried to refocus her thoughts.

“Anyway, we were training the earlier. He was teaching me some of the skills he’d picked up, so we wouldn’t have a repeat of that one fight a few days ago. It was all going fine, but then I knocked him down, and everything just turned into a huge mess. I was on top of him, I couldn’t think. And I did something really stupid…”
Axis hesitated. Debating whether or not she should mention what really happened. She took a moment, and figured that it wouldn’t do much harm. Its not like the minicon would care enough to tell anyone else. Or could tell anyone for that matter.

“I kissed him. I don’t know why. I didn’t mean to. But I did anyway. Then I ran off, and my head’s been a mess ever since. I’ve spent the whole day trying to figure out what I’m feeling, because I don’t even know how I really feel about him anymore. And… Oh Primus. I can only imagine how Maximus must be taking this. I feel horrible for pushing him away like I did, but I just can’t look at him now…”
The maximal planted her head on the table and let out a groan of frustration, before looking back up at Railgun.

“Anyway… That’s what’s been going on with me…”

@ajtazt

Railgun blinked quite a bit as she tells her story, especially in the later half. And though he tries not to show it, mentally he was face palming very hard. The kid was in love, or likely in love, and has no understanding of what’s going on. Blast it all to cannon fodder, what was he going to do with this? Love is for poets and scientists and Machbreaker isn’t here.

Though he briefly thought of Nebula and was suddenly very happy it wasn’t her in his stead. This would probably go very differently, likely for the worst. Still, he needed to say something. Ugh, this is not going to come out well at all. Soldier first, laborer second; never made for a battlefield as complex as this.

“…Ah,” He opens with, trying to buy a few more seconds. If he reveals what Maximus is doing now, this could only get worse. She already can’t handle him and if he’s fighting off his feelings…No, remain calm, get the facts. Right now she is still an unknown element, need to get more information.

“Well, did you ever feel this way about another before?” He asks.

Axis might be a mess now, but maybe past experience can help clear it. Or at least Railgun hoped so, otherwise someone is going to have his head and at this rate he doesn’t know which one will do it.

1 Like

Backbreaker knocks on the wall of her cell, accidentally leaving a dent in the metal with his strength.

1 Like

“No. I’ve never been as close as I am with Maximus with anyone else.”
She answered simply.

Wildsong looked up at the autobot through the bars of her cell.

“Oh hey.”
She said.
“What’s up?”

“Nothin’,” Backbreaker replies. “You?”

That was not good. Did that mean she never knew love before herself? If they’re having to deal with two lost puppies…

“You’ve never loved someone else before? Or just not in this manner?”

1 Like

“Not much honestly. With G gone, and those four decepticons off doing their own thing, I haven’t really had much to do.”

“Love’s got nothing to do with it. I mean yeah, I’ve had the occasional fling every now and again. But those never lasted long. But Maximus… He’s different. I’ve never been able to trust someone so much. I know he’s there for me, no matter what it is we’re going through. He’s always got my back, and I always got his. We trust each other with everything… I just never thought I’d ever feel that way about him.”
Axis answered honestly.

@ajtazt

Heh. Maybe I can help with that,” Backbreaker jokes.

“I"m starting another breakout. It’s gonna work this time, but I’m gonna need everybody I can get involved to make it happen.”

“Like I haven’t heard that one before.”
She said dismissively.
“Listen pal. If you want me in, you need to sell me on it. What makes this time different from all the failed attempts before now?”

“Well, for one, Hot Shot isn’t the one running it,” Backbreaker says. He didn’t get too much enjoyment out of running his fellow Autobot and co-conspirator under the bus, but he had to admit: it seemed like a good selling point.

1 Like

“Alright. Good start. You have my interest. What else?”

“We’re taking our time with this one,” Backbreaker continues. “The plan’s still coming along, but right now we’re trying to get all three tiers involved before trying anything.”

“Alright then. Who do you have involved so far?”

“Hot Shot and I cooked this thing up yesterday (OOC: I’m not sure how much time has passed in-game, sorry),” Backbreaker explains. “So far we’ve got Feathers- Axis, sorry- and that guy who turns into the piano. Juliana also says she’ll help, but not directly. I think. Couldn’t quite figure her out.”

1 Like

OOC: Don’t worry about it. As it stands the whole training incident with Maximus and Axis was yesterday. Everything with Nebula and Maximus was today. Hope that helps.

Wildsong thought it over. Axis she wasn’t super fond of. The piano guy she didn’t even know. And Hotshot was just annoying. But Juliana on the other hand, she knew her stuff. If she was even partially involved, the odds of this all working didn’t seem to bad.

“Alright. Count me in. What can I do to help?”

1 Like

“You still talk with your brother, don’t you?” Backbreaker asks her.

“Of course. Not as often as I’d like, but we keep in touch.”

“Good,” Backbreaker says. “Some of the others want me to get the both of you in on this. Keep Gronius from doing anything stupid, if you can.”

“Not sure if he’ll be all too excited about the idea. But I’ll see what I can do.”
Wildsong replied. She stood up from her charge bed and stretched.
“And if not him, maybe I can talk to some of the other tier 2 guys while I’m there.”