Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Railgun lets out some air of relief. That could have gone a lot worse. And if not for the tension of the situation, he probably would have slightly chuckled at the statement of them being rational.

“Best of luck in that case. I’m sure Maximus could use a break as well. He’s been in there quite awhile.”

Better to leave out the Megatron part for now. If she didn’t pick up by now, she’ll figure it out when she gets there. Also better to let her go of her own volition than pressuring.

1 Like

“Thanks little guy. I owe you one.”
Axis said with a warm smile, before she made her way down to the training arena.

“Well then, I suppose we should oblige?” Julian said, looking at Backbreaker.

@Chromeharpoon

Backbreaker shrugs his shoulders.

“Don’t have much of a choice,” he says.

“Welp, lets get it on then.” She said,

“Make your move.” She says with a flourish of her hand

Backbreaker obliges, transforming to robot mode to launch a blast from his cannon at Juliana.

OOC: Plamsa or Physical?

Juliana deftly sidesteps, the shot whooshing past her.

“Is that all you’ve got?” She taunts.

OOC: plasma.

IC:

“Nope,” Backbreaker bluntly replies, reaching behind his back to draw his sword as he walks closer to Juliana.

Juliana backpedals, keeping the distance between them, axe at the ready.

“Is that as fast as you can go?” She taunts.

Backbreaker picks up his pace some, twirling the sword in his hand.

“You planning on talking me to death, miss?” he quips. “Tarn tried that on me a few centuries back. Didn’t work for him.”

“I dunno, worth a shot.” She said, continuing to manuver away from him. “I mean, you’re as slow as you are, I gotta talk I’ll get bored waiting for you to catch me.”

“You’re the one backing away,” Backbreaker retorts. “What’s the matter; you scared of me?”

The gladiator had to admit that he was enjoying this back-and-forth. It’s not like he had a crowd to appease this time, after all, and he hoped that he and Juliana’s antics were annoying Iota at least a little.

“Not at all, just keeping a respectable distance. After all, it’s just the two of us alone, situations like that lead to talk.” She said with a flirtatious wink.

Backbreaker stops mid-stride, attempting to process what Juliana had just said.

“_>sigh<, that does it,” he groans. “Banter’s over.”

The Autobot transforms into his dragon form, leaping closer to his opponent and unleashing a jet of flame from the jaws of his main head.

Juliana backflips, avoiding most of the flames, but feeling the heat.

She sprints to the side, attempting to flank him.

Backbreaker twists around to try and keep Juliana in his line of sight, breathing more fire into the ground in front of him as he did so.

Juliana kept running, avoiding the flames, before turning on a dime and swinging her axe up at his head.

Backbreaker reels backward as Juliana’s axe lops off one of the horns on his main head, emitting a low roars as his flames cease. His beast mode’s secondary heads hiss and blast plasma at Juliana.

Juliana dodged most of the blasts, but one clips her shoulder and the other her calf. She hisses in pain, but isn’t particularly incapacitated.

She flips to alt-mode and activates her gatling guns, opening fire on him as she reverses.

Backbreaker transforms to robot mode as the bullets strike his body, raising his shield to protect himself from the rest of the barrage.