Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Oddball waves as Hotshot and Backbreaker enter the medical bay.

“Hey Oddball.”
Hotshot said, waving back.
“There’s something we gotta talk to you about.”

Oddball perks up.

Woo? Zoo-zoo-dwoop?” he says.

“Oh, it was a long while back. If I ever met that bot, I’d probably thank him. Got me out of that vengeance mind set.”

“You know a lot of minicons right? We were hoping you could talk to them. We need some to help us spy on the Vex.”

“That’s good I guess. But still, I can’t imagine what all that must have been like. I mean, I’ve gone through my fair share of slag myself. But nothing like what you’re talking about. Really puts some things in perspective I guess.”

“Welcome to the past. You can be ripped apart, and someone will be able to stitch you back together for more. I don’t think organics work that way…do you?” She turned her head quizzically.

1 Like

Oddball cocks his head.

Bwoo… woo-do-trill-dee?” he warbles.

“We’re coming up with another escape plan,” Backbreaker explains. “We need information, and we need bots who can get that information for us.”

Technorganic. But, yeah. Predacons get ripped up all the time. Dismemberment hasn’t ever been much of an issue.”

“So we figured minicons would be a perfect fit.”
Hotshot added.
“Problem is we don’t know any. But we’re pretty sure that you do.”

Oddball nods his head enthusiastically.

Zip-zip!” he affirms.

“Nice. So could you do us a favor and pass the message along? The sooner we can get this going the better.”
Hotshot asked.

Zip-zip!” Oddball says again, giving Hotshot a thumbs-up.

“Thanks. You’re really doing us a huge favor.”
Hotshot said.

Oddball nods again and looks at Railfire.

Woo-wa-zoop?” he asks the doctor, pointing a thumb at himself.

“Yes, I’m finished. You may be on your way.”
Railfire said, taking a step back.

Oddball gives Railfire a thumbs-up and jumps off the table, immediately turning to the Railroad Team (assuming that they were still in the med-bay).

@ajtazt

“Interesting to note. Now, do you have any minicons around your living quarters? I’d love to find one…”

“No. Not that I know of at least.”
Razorclaw replied.

Just then Clawshot was walking by with some energon. He paid the larger bots no attention, as usually they never paid attention to him. So he was perfectly content, not making much of an effort to hide himself.

OOC: * is doing timeline mathematics to figure out how Hotshot went from being in the medbay to the commons area and back to the medbay. Other than Hotshot being incredibly impatient and just leaving before the Minicons made a decision *

IC: “What sort of information?” Their tablet asks.

OOC: Forget that bit. Pretend it didn’t happen.

Spirit’s head slowly turned around. Her rubber wheel feet stepping softly on the floor, “Hey there little guy…” She said in a soft voice. She was a tall cybertronian easily towering over a lot of the bots around, but she was spindly and gangling in her arms and legs. She gave an outstretched claw, whispering in minicon, “Hey want some help?”