Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

OOC: that was a mistake on my part. Oddball’s not a minicon, and he’s not an Autobot, either.

IC:

“But he’s got a better chance of surviving than the guys who actually trashed Iota’s office,” Backbreaker says.

Axis sighed and looked at Oddball.
“Are you really sure you’re willing to take this much of a risk?”

I mean, it’s an option,” Oddball says, shrugging his shoulders. “I am of course open to ideas that perhaps don’t have to involve me laying my beautiful self down on the chopping block. Assuming y’all have any.

Backbreaker is silent.

Axis put her face in her hands and sighed.

“I don’t know what we’re gonna do. Maybe we should try finding whoever actually did it?”
Axis suggested, though wasn’t very confident in the idea.

@Chromeharpoon

“I’ve talked to her…maybe we should start there?”

In a quiet room. There was a box. In that box was a bot. The box had a few cords hooked up to some type of monitor that was steadily beeping. A broken toy being slowly repaired.

Ninety nine percent the monitor beeped.

==Two Days Later==

There was a sudden mechanical hiss. The monitor finished the loading and slowly a blue hand rose clamping onto the side. The eyes of the bot lighting up a vivid red. He coughed a few times sitting up and looking around while one hand rested on the side of his head, “What in…Ey? Rose?” He frowned underneath his face-plate, “Well, then,” he got up and stretched, “You’d think they’d learn…” He transformed into a Jeep, the machine gun on the back clicking into place, “Time to blow some terrorist scumbags to kingdom come!” He revved up and proceeded to blast his way through the locked door with a combination of energon loaded bullets and a full on ramming. The procedure led him to revving out into the hall.

“Its better than nothing.”
Razorclaw said with a shrug.

OOC: Wait. Where is he? What’s going on? I have many questions.

“So where does she reside?” Spirit asked looking forward.

OOC: His dorm room. He woke up. Time to kick some terrorist scumbags cause clearly COBRA kidnapped him again. Clearly.

“She’s probably back in the commons with everyone else.”

OOC: Are you implying that he was recently captured? Because that’s not exactly possible.

“Ok, well let’s go there then…” she said unclicking her heals and falling into an almost roller blading position.[quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:2796, topic:51098”]
OOC: Are you implying that he was recently captured? Because that’s not exactly possible.
[/quote]

OOC: Nope, just that he just woke up.

Railgun just nods and tosses the tablet over to Machbreaker. The rocket sled looks to see if he could possibly connect the tablet to the scanner and download the Vex information. It may be a simple device, but its hardware might be good enough to at least contain the data for transporting.

In the meantime, Railgun starts creating the map of the defenses they were able to scope out.

Razorclaw followed. Having to move at a jogging pace just to keep up with the speed of her wheels.

There was no way to connect the speech tablet to anything. However, Railfire may be able to take a closer look at the information the scanner had.

“Anyway, now that you’re back, there’s something else I’ll need you guys to do.”
Hotshot said.
“It doesn’t have to be now, but as soon as you can. We’ll need to map out this whole complex if we want to break out. And you three are the perfect trio for the job. Maybe get some other minicons involved to so you can speed things up.”

@ajtazt

“Should I slow down?” Spirit asked turning her head round.

The sound of a machine gun running on autofire is heard throughout the area of the bots. Eventually someone would have to come and find out what’s causing the…and the hallway next to the group suddenly erupted in shrapnel and shards of fragged metal as a VAMP jeep shreds through it. Best way to find out who captured you is to blow everything up till they say hi!

1 Like

“No. You’re fine. I usually run from place to place anyway.”
Razorclaw said. Though not completely honest.

A Vex guard managed to get behind the autobot and cling to the back of the jeep. Taking his energon-prod he jabbed it as hard as he could into the back of the vehicle. Clutchfire would be overwhelmed with agonizing pain and likely incapacitated.

@keiththelegokid

“Railfire sir, have anything for data transport? Upload to simulator, test to see if more data on Vex will generate.” Machbreaker asks via the tablet.

Railgun was, in affect, making a map of the facility in order to properly show the defenses found. They knew a good chunk of the place, especially these lower areas, but other sections could use a knowledge boost. He’ll consider it for later, once he completes what they have for the map. Though he, of course, leaves out the passageways used by the Minicons.

1 Like

“You saying we hand 'em over to the Vex?” Backbreaker asks.

1 Like

The medic looked down at the minicon and though for a moment.
“Leave the scanner with me, and I’ll do what I can. I’m no scientist. This kind of work would be more befitting of Shockwave. But I can still run some tests, and see what I can find. However, I would be able to do much more if you could bring me a sample of this gas.”
@ajtazt

“It’s either that or we starve. What choice do we have?”
Axis replied.
@Chromeharpoon

“There’s always a choice,” Backbreaker says. Oddball looks at the Autobot with a contemptuous expression.

Dude, really? his eyes read, That’s the best you’ve got?

Axis looked at the autobot warrior with a very confused expression. Looking absolutely perplexed more than anything else.

“… You wanna run that by me again?”