Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Axis possesses a translation device of some kind. She may be able to translate it.” Railgun respond via tablet.

“Apparently.”
She replies.

“Why thank you. At least someone around here appreciates my work.”
The medic said.

If Maximus was expecting some acknowledgment from Simulus on this matter, he finds none. The bot was too busy having optical lasers caged back from blasting Spirit.

“About your arm.”
Maximus continued.
“I, couldn’t control myself. You had no part in that fight. You didn’t deserve to get hurt like that.”

Spirit nodded and in a calm tone responded, “It’s ok, I forgive you. That’s all I really wanted to hear anyway,” she visibly relaxed a little more as it seemed everyone had decided a ceasefire was now fully in order.

“Not like it was really your fault in the first place.”
Nebula said quietly.
“She just ran into the middle of a death match. What did she think was going to happen?”

Maximus gave his minicon partner a gentle elbow to the side.

“What? I’m not wrong.”
She replied.

“She was just here,” Backbreaker says. “How’s about we go track her down?”

Disappointed, Oddball retracts his weapons and crosses his arms.

1 Like

Simulus, getting bored with this, tries to slip away.

“Might as well,” he replies and jumps down. Tie-Grabber and Machbreaker finish updating the map and come to follow. Though they wait for Backbreaker.

“Do you know where she headed towards last?” He asked.

Spirit followed behind him, “Guess I’ll follow you then,” she said with a chipper tone, “So where are you going?”

“Not so fast. We haven’t decided what to do with you yet.”
Axis asserted.

“You have no authority, I don’t have to listen.” Simulus replies.

Simulus doesn’t answer her and tries to think of the best way to get rid of her.

She gave a mechanical yawn, “So, how are your repairs going Sim?” She looked at him her head quirking to the side as she spoke, “I presume all your antics would require a little more energon…”

“No, but Grimlock does. And Maxinus knows Grimlock pretty well, so I’d say you better treat us with a little more respect from now on.”
Axis replied. Her stance was as firm as ever, even if she was mostly bluffing. Though Simulus likely wouldn’t be able to tell.

Simulus chuckles and continues on his way to try and get out into the commons.

“I’d like to see him try. Besides, how much more do you want Iota to pay attention to this scheme of yours?” His voice dripped vilely.

@keiththelegokid He doesn’t answer her yet as he finds Axis currently more worth replying.

“Okay, fine. But we can’t just let you walk away. You’re dangerous! Maximus, what do you think?”

Maximus looked up at Simulus.
“I don’t see why you can’t just work with us. We all want the same thing. We all want to get out of here. So why not just team up? Your powers could do wonders to help us break out.”

“Because breaking out isn’t the problem kid, it’s staying out. It’s keeping them satisfied without knowing you ever left. And light tricks can only do so much for that.” He almost bites back.

“Or, we bring this place down until there’s nothing left. Why should we let them be satisfied after everything they did!”
Maximus replied.

She was content to wait, she leaned up against the wall and touched her face sadly. She shook her head, “Well, I’d be happy to give you a little if you need it.”

“And I thought Unicron was the world destroyer!” He belts out, almost laughing.

“Call it well versed experience. We don’t know all their friends. You aren’t dealing with a single place, or even a single planet, this is an old empire. Or at least, that’s what little I could gather.”

“And sneaking out is a better idea? Look around. A lot of the bots we’re working with aren’t exactly subtle. Sneaking isn’t an option, but neither is staying. I know we have the power to fight back, so why don’t we!”