Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Backbreaker shrugs.

“I mean, I figured he wouldn’t win, but still…”

“Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. I’ve seen a bot have his head ripped almost clean of and he was able to be put back together.”

“Oh don’t think you’re all hot stuff just because you beat the warp-man two or three times. I’d like to see you in the same place as the rookie over there, challenging Grimlock. Heheheheheheh.”
Cyclonus took a moment to chuckle psychotically.
“Anyway uh, no. I haven’t seen Skywarp around anywhere.”

“Either way it’s no alloy off my back. If anything I oughta thank that punk for getting our matched canceled.”

“Thanks…”
She said.

“So uh, how long have you been here anyway?”
Axis asked, trying to change the subject.

“Who? me? A very, very long time. Since right before the war between the Autobots and Decepticons.”

“That’s one way to look at it,” Backbreaker replies, shrugging his shoulders.

“Wait a minute, you what?!”
Axis was quite taken aback.

“The Great War alone was four hundred thousand years, beginning to end. Which is multiple times longer than I’ve been alive. And you talk about it like you had a life before the war!”

“That other one though, I’m not as sure about. By the looks of it she’s got all the temper of the other one, but at least knows how to stay out of trouble.”

“I did, I was a traveling entertainer, though, I was quite young, only about 40 or so.”

“Slag. Hope that sone of a glitch didn’t due or something.”

“That’s still insane. I thought all the pre war bits would have died out by now. But here you are, alive and well.”

“Hey, I’m pre-war too you know. Used to be a huge name in the racing scene. Only real difference between me and her is that I had the bearing to stay and fight when things got ugly.”
Hotshot said, in a not so subtle jab at Juliana.

“And what if he did? I never liked that guy anyway.”

“Anyone who wasn’t half-insane or bitter gainst the other side would’ve left too if they had a chance.” She said, glaring at him.

“Well excuse me when I saw some tyrant pushing for galactic domination, I decided to do something about it. If you’re not willing to fight for what you believe in, then what are you even doing?”

“Hell man, I want to be the one killing him!” Gronius joked.

Backbreaker shrugs again.

“Maybe,” he says.

“If you say so. Who knows. Maybe I’ll get to kill you first.”
He joked back.

Demolishor was quiet for a moment, as he thought over a few things.

“But… What about what that rookie said. About getting our own planet? Crazy as it is, if we do ever get out of here, do you think we could actually do something as crazy as making our own colony?”

“Who said I believed in fighting some tyrant? There’s always another one around the corner. A few hundred years, and the next one will pop up. Autobots or Deceptions. Besides, It’s not like I had an especial choice in the matter, I just followed my boss.”

“In your dreams. Come on, let’s see what the newbie is doing.”

“You’re missing the point! It’s about being willing to stand up against something what you know is wrong. A perfect example being how, until the new guys showed up, I’ve seemingly been the only one who’s thought getting out of this slave prison was a good idea.”

Maximus was currently being repaired in the medical bay, while Axis was walking back to the commons with Hotshot and Juliana.

Backbreaker leans against a wall.

I couldn’t,” he says. “I don’t know slag about colonizing planets, unless it involves some beating-the-tar-outta-bots component I’m unaware of.”

“…On second thought, that is required sometimes, isn’t it? Heh, maybe I could be a pioneer after all…”

OOC: other than Gronius, who tried and almost succeeded so many times that he drove himself crazy. See TPC chapter 2

“Dead?” Gronius proudly exclaimed, making sure that his voice echoed through the room, trying to also make Cyclonus chuckle.

“I was only 40! What did I know of ‘the greater good!’, and for your information, I’d love to get out of here, but you’ve got be subtle. A straight up revolt is not going to get us anywhere! They have every advantage, and what would have to do, is take that advantage away. Until we figure out how to do that, I’m gonna keep doing what I’ve always done here, survive!”