Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

The two autobots were able to haul Jetfire. Oddball however would need assistance moving the equally sized Blackout.

Railfire burst into the Tribunes. Fury and panic plain across his face.

“What are you doing just sitting there! Get out there and help!”
He barcked at the other observers.

Skywarp teleported from the Tribunes and into the arena next to Blackout. Thundercracker and Cyclonus both ran out to help with the large decepticon.

Demolish ran out and lifted Axis, while Railfire picked up Maximus.

Railfire was surprised when he lifted his progeny. The predacon’s body was burning hot to the touch. And that particular smell of the smoke was extremely concerning to him.

The lot of them moved the damaged fighters back to the medical bay. Where the four were quickly layed out on to tables in the large ward, and the old medic frantically ran from one bot to the next, desperately trying to stabilizing them.

As the unharmed prisoners made their leave, Railfire spoke up.

“Backbreaker. Would you please stay behind? I am in dire need of assistance, and your help would be much appreciated.”
The medic said as he ran back and forth from patient to patient.
@Chromeharpoon

“Me?” Backbreaker says, pointing a finger to his chest.

“This isn’t my field, doc; I’m sorry.”

Oddball perks up, shifting his right hand into a wrench while the tip of his left pointer finger reforms into a screwdriver.

Hammer watched the fight, his optics glanced at Maximus and Blackout’s fight. Saying that Hammer scanned the arena just for structural flaws was an understatement, he didn’t forget that the Vex will put these fellas into a fight and Hammer was not going to lose against Maximus, nor Blackout, or anyone on that matter. Should the day come that the two bots clash, the moment he took now to examine Maximus and Blackout’s fighting style will be appreciated.

And so, multiple thoughts occurred into his cybernetic mind. Why is he avoiding every punch he is been thrown at him? Is that all the Young Pirate could do? Simply jump out of the punch? But even so…Blackout isn’t the fastest bot either…but by the looks of their fighting, they don’t seem to have special training. Blackout is simply punching like a brute while Maximus is dodging punches for his life…however. When Maximus transformed into his dragon mode his optics narrowed. That’s a form to be weary of…perhaps, Maximus isn’t skilled at hand-to-hand fighting at all but rather…skilled in his Predacon form. Nevertheless, there are ways around the seemingly unstoppable Predacon form, the neck area can be a vulnerable one, wings as well and joints. His optics then glanced at Blackout as Hammer was in full concentration. As for Blackout he is an easy take out, should I fight him, I’ll go with my sword…and should my sword not be in handy, I’ll use my fists and shield, easily blocking Blackout’s punches and delivering deadly strikes of my own…

As the fellow Warrior was thinking about the fight, he almost forgot about Axis but there certainly wasn’t much to look at. She seems to have an extremely tough time with her fight, however, she is agile and fast. Should I encounter her, I have to be faster and more aggressive with my strikes…and just like Maximus, she has a Predacon mode, nothing changes there. But it seems that her attacks appear to be nothing but meaningless…how is she hoping to win this fight, if she isn’t going to fight as she means it?

Hammer’s elbows rested on his knees as he held his hands together, which covered his mouth, while he hunched forward and continued to look at the fight.

If anything could bring Hammer out of his concentration was the sound of Gronius’ voice box yelling much louder than he probably wished to. He rose a left metal eyebrow and glanced at Gronius, seemingly having a slight smirk on his face. “You seem pretty excited.” He mentioned as he reverted his eyes on the fight.

Hydro Rex proceeded to find a nice seat on the Tribunes and sat down, and glanced at the fight happening before him. Wondering when his time will be in the arena to knock some faces down. He held his right hand, bent by the elbow, up and his palm was spread opened as metals of variety were being magnetized, which made them spin around with ease.

Hammer watched the fight, as he reverted into his deep thoughts. He truly hoped that there will never be something personal between the two, but this wasn’t something Hammer normally did, however, judging by the circumstances they are in, it was necessary.

Why did he change back into his robot mode? Blackout has him out-strengthed if he ever has a chance in defeating someone like him. It was in his Predacon mode. But… Hammer rose his metal eyebrow when he saw Maximus glanced at the Tribunes and then immediately got punished for the lack of concentration during the fight. That was a mistake, one Maximus cannot afford to keep making on and on. Blackout took the advantage and knocked him down to the ground…this means that Maximus is easily distractable.

But as the battle progressed his general idea about Maximus was changing, as he showed to be quite versatile and knows how to use his weapons to his advantage. That was impressive, he used his shield to stop the barrage of bullets and knocked Blackout to the ground with a hammer, so far not bad. Hammer thought

However, Hammer wasn’t the only one with a strategist and warrior-like mind in the Tribunes. Hydro Rex was one alike of such qualities, though still being somewhat different. Though he kept a close optic on the fight while his metals were spinning around, it was a way to calm him down.

He is bad, lack of hand-to-hand training, easily distractable and easily knocked down with enough force, which I do quite have. However, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t exceed in his Predacon form. But the real question is, what will he do when he faces off against a foe with the same form or similar to it?

That question lingered on as he thought about a proper answer, though like all things he needed to wait to have that answered. Should he ever face Maximus, he will know then and there.

Hammer then glanced at the fight between Jetfire and Axis, soon making an opinion based on what happened in the battle so far. While Maximus isn’t the greatest of fighters…he can hold onto his own for good measure. But Axis…I can’t say the same thing for her, unfortunately. Though could be because she is holding back? No, she couldn’t, though why does it feel like she does? Or is she overwhelmed by Jetfire’s attacks? However, I see something in Jetfire, he fights like his life depends on it…and isn’t that the right thing to do? To fight like your life depends on it? To be fair, he warned her to stay down, why didn’t she…?

When Axis got shot there wasn’t much of a reaction from Hammer, he has seen worse and is mentally prepared for such things in the arena, should it occur to be a thing in the future.

Hydro Rex cackled to himself as he hunched forward just a bit, watching the fight. While the screams of somebody’s pain wasn’t something he enjoyed, there was certainly something that made him cackle a little for no apparent reason, the mystery of it should forever be unknown, and only known to Hydro Rex.

So much so for Predacon’s tough skin…it seems that not even that can save her from the might of Jetfire. There are only two possible things occurring here. Either she is holding back and Jetfire isn’t…or she isn’t and lacks in battle skills and Jetfire still fights as his life depended on it. But, it was certainly touching as he told her to stay down.

Hammer’s metal eyebrows rose in surprise. Why did he stop? Has he been caught off guard by Axis? What is his relationship with her? Are they lovers…or just friends?

Hydro Rex cackled even more as he witnessed something interesting right here. “Impressive…either the Young Pirate is in love with her…or…they could be possibly friends.” He declared aloud to himself.

Hammer’s face slightly dropped when he saw something changing within Maximus, he saw the burning, electric hatred and anger he had, his breathing became heavy and erratic while his hands twitched. “By the Allspark…what…~” He stood up and watched.

Hydro Rex’s reaction was well filled with surprise as the Young Pirate managed to make Rex serious for one moment as he too stood up and glanced at them. “~do we have here…” He muttered to himself.

“So the fella can manipulate electricity…” Hammer muttered to himself. “Interesting…and he has some sort of relation to Axis…though, that could be used against him.” He said as he crossed his arms.

Hydro Rex had a grin on his face as he held his palm up and the metal continued to spin around and be bent in many ways by Rex’s will. “So, I’m not the only special bot around here.” He chuckled briefly. “Good, because it would have been too easy.” He declared as he watched, not bothering to go down there and help.

“I am well aware, but I need more hands to keep them alive. Follow my instruction and you’ll do fine.”
Railfire said, taking a cable and plugging it into the back of Maximus’ head. He then pulled down a mounted scanning device from the ceiling. A green light washed over the predacon. The medic then turned his attention to a display monitor on the wall and looked over the results.
“D@mmit!”
He exclaimed, slamming his fist on the wall, clearly not liking what he saw.

“Hold on, why does anybody has to be demoted in this scenario? Why can’t we just go up there at him?” she asked, trying to be logical.

“YES! KILL THE AFT! KILL HER!!!” Gronius yelled, the satisfaction of seeing Axis beaten up taking the best of him.

“Oh yes! Here it is!” Gronius said, leaning back into his chair. “Slag that guy! He can’t even take up the trivial damage of sport!”

Wildsong turned to the tribunes, searching for Gronius’ former gang to see if she can convince them to pay her brother a visit.
Gronius returned back into the tier 2 quarters, mumbling and swearing. The fight ignited in him something that was almost extinguished by the new life he got in tier 2, his former purpose: to get higher into the ranks and beat Grimlock.
As soon as he would get back he would look for Bulkhead.

OOC: He’s got a giant hole in his chest, what did you expect?

They had all ran off to help Railfire move the damaged fighters into the medical ward. Wildsong however was more than free to visit by herself.

Bulkhead was sitting in his cell. Shifting nervously. Something was clearly bothering him. Hotspot was sitting next to him in quiet support.

She decided to do so, as she and Giffin headed for the medbay, also to see what was Maximus’ state.

“Knock knock?” Gronius said as he knocked at the door and entered inside. “Is this a bad moment?”

Railfire was still frantically trying to keep the four fighters alive.

Maximus’ body looked burnt and singed at his joints and hinges.

Blackout had a hole going straight through his shoulder. The area around the edge blackned and burnt.

Jetfire had a similar injury going right through his chest. Railfire grabbed a large cable from the ceiling and plugs it over the wound.

And Axis was hooked up to all maner of small cables and equipment. Her body broken and brutalized.

“No, it’s fine.”
Bulkhead said. He was clearly worried, but had no issue with Gronius’ company.

“Wow…” Wildsong said, her optics widely opened, as she entered the medbay.
Giffin faked shock, before theatrically falling on his back.

“What is happening here?” Gronius asked, moving his gaze from Bulkhead to Hotspot.

“What’s the problem, doc?” Backbreaker asks, hovering over the unconscious Blackout.

“Outside the obvious, I mean.”

Oddball disperses into his cube form, drifting over to Jetfire and reforming atop the Autobot, where he begins to mend his wounds.

1 Like

Railfire paid no attention to her. He was entierly focused on his work. Barely able to give one patient the time they needed before moving to another one.

“It’s Jetfire. He’s worried about him. We both are.”
Hotspot said. The tone of his voice almost expressing an emotion.

“In that little stunt he pulled Maximus managed to fry nearly every single wire and circuit in his body! Everything will need to be replaced! The entire network! Do you have any idea how long that will take? How dangerous an operation like that is?”
He said frantically.

“You… Uhm… Need help?” she said, somewhat alertly.

“Ah, don’t worry! You’ve seen what Grimlock did to me and that slagger! Railfire fixed both of us almost immediately!”

“I’ll take a guess and say ‘very’,” Backbreaker replies. “But you can get it done, right?”

“If you could it would be much appreciated. Go over there and monitor Jetfire’s vital sings. Let me know if anything changes.”
He said, pointing to a monitor which displayed various lines and statistics. His vitals were weak. Walking the razor’s edge between life and death. But they were stable, which was good.

“If I had to deal with any one of these individually, yes. There would be no question. But because our ever so wise overseer refuses to warn me before trying out these outlandish gimmicks, I am struggling just to keep them alive!”

He looked at Oddball.
“You there. Small one. Tend to Blackout. His injuries are the least extensive. You could be of more assurance there.”
Railfire said in a commanding tone.

“Did you see what happend? Grimlock crushes bots. Rips them up a bit. But Jetfire got a hole right through him! It looked like it might have hit his spark!”
Bulkhead said in a panicked voice.

Oddball looks up at Railfire, before saluting the medic.

Beep-beep!” he exclaims, leaping off Jetfire and onto Blackout.

The hole went clean through his shoulder. The surrounding area was burnt and blackend, with all the directly connected components completely overloaded and burnt out. The damage was extensive, but not lethal, unlike the other three.

“You got it!” Song said as she approached the monitor.

“Heh. And y’all were wondering why I was calling that buffoon a cold blood killer.”

Giffin, seeing another one of his kind, followed him.

Oddball scratches the side of his head, puzzling out what to do. The hole in Blackout’s shoulder would need to be filled, and the all the interior mechanisms meant to go within it replaced. He looks around for some spare parts to replace the burnt or outright missing mechanisms in Blackout’s arm.

“Barev!” Giffin saluted him, waving his hand.

Oddball looks down at Griffin, then raises an eyebrow, confused.

Beep-doo-boo-beep-boop,” he whistles, raising a hand to shoo the minicon away.