Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Coalburn leaps off a piece of rubble, attacking Nemesis from above, smoke spewing from his wicked teeth, hiding all but the glow from his monstrous eyes.

1 Like

Maximus struggles to turn his head skyward.
“Sure is some crazy aft weather…”
He groaned.

Axis attempted to throw another lightning bolt at Nemesis.

Dicius nodded. He then imagined another being he wanted to meet: Haliaetus.
@Ace

Ramjet warps behind Firestorm and kicks at him.

The lighting strike leaves Nemesis vulnerable to Coalburn’s attack.

Optimus disappears as the Triptych Mask switches from Predator to Mournsong to meet this request.

1 Like

Hecate tried to shot another lighting at him.

Coalburn presses the claws of his feet on Nemesis’ shoulders, trying to push him over. He shifts his arms to shotguns as to put the false Prime’s head between each each barrel.

For some unknown reason the mask couldn’t contact haliaetus

Dicius frowned, and tried to contact him further.

Nemsis Prime puts his whole body into a devasting jab aimed at Coalburn’s chest.

Firestorm turned only to be met with the kick and was sent flying. He landed nearby but wasn’t getting up, he was getting tired from getting punted by Ramjet,his anger, the cold and the fact he hadn’t fought like this in a long time.

“Ouch.” They groaned.

Nothing happened(@Toa_Vladin)

OOC: Can you give me an explanation of why? I thought the mask was able to contact every death being.
IC: Dicius tried the other two faces of the mask.

1 Like

Ramjet takes this time to reattach his head.

@Toa_Vladin OOC: the dead can choose not to accept the proverbial call.

1 Like

OOC: Really? Didn’t knew this.

1 Like

They start to get up, “We will fight you, as long and as much as we can.” They said with a strong resolve.

“You Heralds and all of Unicron’s spawn shall be erased by the power of The Primes and of Primus himself.” They said, “You cannot win; you will never taste true victory, no matter what destruction you leave in your wake.”

They use their sword to support themselves as they stand.

“We are Firestorm, Lost Knight of Cybertron and of the Light and Dark, and we stand against you as one mind, one body and one will.” They declared, giving a fierce gaze to Ramjet.

Axis threw another lightning bolt at Nemesis.

Dicius tried one more time to contact Haliaetus.
“Please, Haliaetus. Respond to me. I want to talk to you about the Neo-Decepticons.”

“Wow, you sounded almost exactly like Prima there,” Ramjet chuckles.

No response

“Our captain left a strong impression on us.” They said, they start walking to Ramjet, using the Plasma Launcher Cannon and their internal reactors to try to keep warm in the cold.