Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: now I’m confused, is the dome not down in elevation from the wall?

OOC: yes, but you’re a few miles away from the center.

OOC: then where’d backlog jump?

OOC: she’s sliding down the wall, like Sol is.

1 Like

OOC: okay
IC: sol kept sliding, surveying the area bellow

IC: the buildings were in a similar state of ruin as the chamber he had just left, the streets patrolled by more drones.

“this will be difficult, any hidden routes?” He asked their guide

“There’s always the back alleys and side streets,” Backlog suggests.

“I doubt they’ll go unpatrolled,” he notes

“Oh, certainly not,” Backlog agrees. “But it’s better than charging down the main roads and getting ripped apart, right?”

“if we’re spotted all the drones will likely be upon us regardless, while I don’t know about you, I’d like to engage in an open area then an alley.”

Cargo and Zipline combine and begin flying in that direction.

“Well, that’s the closest we’ll get to ‘hidden routes’,” says Backlog.

Several flying drones give chase, firing.

Blackgem takes a direct hit, but the blast only seems to dissipate. She goes to one knee, however, and her armor glows bright green. She looks at Ramjet. “You’ll pay for that.” She fires at Ramjet, but anticipates whatever he does and starts to fire in a wide, sweeping arc, creating a large field of blasts.

Ramjet warps behind Blackjem and fires his shoulder cannons at the bot.

Blackgem sprawls forwards and sinks to the ground. She looks over at Ramjet. She jumps into the air and lands in a shadow, all but disappearing. She moves from shadow to shadow in a random pattern, firing at Ramjet intermittently.

Ramjet opens another field of warp gates around him to intercept much of the barrage, but a few shots get through and impact his legs and midsection.

Blackgem jumps out of a shadow right behind Ramjet and brings down her glaive at his chest, aiming for his spark.
ooc: is it just me, or is Ramjet ridiculously overpowered?

OOC: all of them are. It’s kinda why you all need to get the Thirteen’s artifacts.

IC:

The glaive pierces through the armor of Ramjet’s chest, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from the herald.

Blackgem twists the glaive in a full circle. She realeases her right arm and points the blaster at Ramjet’s head. She fires.