Trials of Cordax #2

In the following days, Cordax wandered around the island, searching down food and shelter. This was not an easy task though, for the island had no mercy for its inhabtants. On the 3rd night of his stay, a terrible lightning storm occured, causing Cordax to run to the village, needing shelter to stay alive. No one saw him or let him in, running out of hope, he hunkered down under a tree, until he saw that Ko-matoran open her shack, calling for him to come in. He ran into the hut, thankful for this kind matoran letting him in. “Hey, what were you doing out there?” She said.“By the way, my name is Voya, named after the great island itself!” “I’m Cordax, and I don’t know how I got here.” He said “The villagers didn’t let me into the village, so I just stayed in the wild” “Well, you could stay with me for a while!” Voya said. “Thank you so much, I don’t know how I could ever repay you!” Cordax exclaimed. “You don’t, need to, I just wanted you to stay alive, thats what matters. Also, if you ever get lost, here’s a dagger and lantern” Voya gave Cordax some food, and then he went to sleep. When he woke up in the morning, Cordax woke up to a scary sight. The Makuta had found him, and were destroying the village. Cordax looked around for Voya, and when he didn’t see her, he ran off. The Makuta saw him and chased after Cordax. He ran across the island, found a boat, and hopped in. Thankfully, the boat was moterized, and Cordax got away. He steered the boat as far away from the island as possible, not knowing where he was going.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trials of Cordax