Tribal Turaga

A turaga of stone who adopted some more natural garb after he was stranded on a deserted island.

Building this moc was a lot of fun, and presented a good challenge in figuring out how to make everything fit together.

The leaf piece is clamped into place and is actually very secure in Vezon’s mask.

112 Likes

The Ignika half of Vezon’s face already seemed like a good base for a sort of tribal design and here it works beautifully in tandem with the rest of the figure. I particularly like the decision to add some more plant and bone detailing, really adding a bit more character. The color scheme is a lot of fun too, incorporating a tropical feel effectively. Overall, great job!

4 Likes

This looks really cool! I love the leaves behind the mask, and the whole tribal theme looks magnificent.

1 Like

You pulled this off perfectly

1 Like

That thing looks amazing. It’s like an ultrabuild for the tribal Lego minifigure.

1 Like

As has been said, the Vezon mask works very well for this tribal character.

1 Like

This… Is pretty good. I like it.

1 Like

I love how the leaves come out of the mask
The staff on the right looks a bit random
Overall really nice moc :thumbsup:

1 Like

Love the tribal aesthetic of this. Well done.

1 Like

This whole moc is fantastic but i gotta say my favourite part is the way you made the headdress, putting the large leaf piece into vezon’s mouth is genius. Great moc dude, one of my favourites I’ve seen in a while

1 Like

I like this guy a lot, especially those weapons.

1 Like

This Moc is just perfect, I love the colors of plants mixing with the mechanical gray

1 Like

I really like his mask!

2 Likes

I love it!

1 Like

This MOC has charm. The colors all work well to give it that tribal look. Reminds me of LEGO Islanders.

1 Like

Wow, fantastic MOC! Really achieved the look you wanted well.

2 Likes

if no one is going to say it. dose’t t it remind you of this guy

10 Likes

Yes, it reminds me.

the style of the head is what dose it for me.

2 Likes

For me too.