Triplicate

“Nom nom nom”
-Triplicate

Constructively criticize
plus video

i made the music myself in a shed
Edit: thanks for the fave, ghid :partying_face: :exploding_head:

25 Likes

Dude I love this guys form, the one giant arm v. the two small is an awesome asymmetry, and I think that head design is really clever. Never thought to use cherries as eyes before

This is a 10/10! moc

P.S. the video finally loaded and i dig the beat, it’s definitely outside my preference in music, but it’s a good sound. I’d love to hear any future iterations of that, if you plan on continuing your shed music

Also, “shed music” can be your new sub-genre name, snag it before anyone else does

6 Likes

oh nice!
i think the custom head is quite inventive and unique - good use of parts!
however the upper torso looks a little blocky, but it is still a clever design!

2 Likes

The three arm look is pretty unique and quite cool, most of him looks pretty smooth, yet I feel like he might need some more back-armour.
The head is great, I like the multi-eyed/pupiled design with the cherries.

The bit of music you made for the video, is good, though it is focused on the left side on head phones/stereo systems, which is kinda weird.

2 Likes

Ah, this moc looks pretty nice - I particularly like the asymmetry and mismatched limbs. Lower legs look a little thin but I like the use of cherries for eyes.

1 Like

PATENT HEYZORKS 2022 SHED MUSIC DO NOT STEAL
oh wait, i think it’s already been stolen, by some guy called Shed Sheeran

Thanks
perhaps i’ll make more

thanks, it is blocky but that’s a side effect of the 3 balljoints i used in his torso to give him an ab crunch.

That is a subtle nod to the asymmetrical nature of his design, and definitely intentional and not accidental whatsoever

i don’t always like asymmetry, but it was fun to build something a little more weird.

7 Likes

Stage name established you can wear a little shed on your head to cover your face like Daft Punk or that guy with a bear head

Your followers will be called Shed Heads

4 Likes

love the carries for eyes

1 Like

@Eilrach thanks! i thought they looked good too!
@Wekua if Shed Sheeran ever makes his stage debut, he’ll definetely be wearing a shed.
look out for more shed music in upcoming videos

3 Likes

That head looks fantastic :smiley:

@Alucia thanks! it’s modified from a design i’ve used before, on a moc called Gearton.

1 Like