Trust Levels

I was just wondering about this yesterday. Glad to have it cleared up.

STOP RIGHT THERE! I KNEW YOU’D FOLLOW ME TO THESE BOARDS!

9 Likes

And?
<jsdkf

2 Likes

Since titles are badges, I think our title depends on when the badge was awarded

3 Likes

You won’t get away with your evil plans this time, Master. :wink:

(Sorry for the off-topic-ness; it was just too good to resist considering my persona and all)

8 Likes

Personally it would be really cool if you could at a certain rank get a custom title, but I’m not sure if you can do that. Thanks for the verification though :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s so dang hard to get my Master level back XD

1 Like

@Kahi: Is there any way you can check your progress on becoming a Leader? I feel like I’ve met a lot of the requirements, but I’m not sure of what I’m missing.

12 Likes

Looks like the only requirement left for you is visits (same here, actually). You’ve got 45/50. So, just visit the boards for 5 more days and you should meet all Trust Level 3 requirements.

6 Likes

same
I feel like I can kill everything

1 Like

This new title gives me a feeling of pow’r.

Forgive me a cruel chuckle :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m staying an OG.

Leader fits me better.

A king has to lead his men

5 Likes

Somehow I got master? Cool, but I had no idea that I was that active on here.
I wonder how long I’ll be able to keep it?

9 Likes

Is there a reason I’m no longer Master? I have all the requirements met, and I still have the title, so why am I not a master?

5 Likes

It looks like it’s due to the number of people who have flagged your posts. I’ve sent you a PM with more details.

2 Likes

Ah. Thanks.

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll be up a trust level soon.

2 Likes

Same here. The one requirement I think I haven’t met is 30 visit days which should be coming around the end of the month.

4 Likes

@ToaOfUltimateDoom @ENDfilms

No one’s said it yet, but it’s now “Be online the past 50 days out of 100”

5 Likes

No, the post still has “Visited at least 30 of days” so that’s not official yet. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually WajKnight has said it before. It’s hard to believe that this board has taken up so much time without even seeming like it :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes