Tsunami Beast

Imgur

A vicious creature from the depths at Okoto’s shore, the Tsunami Beast uses its whirling claws to summon and launch a barrage of surging water towards its foe, knocking them unconscious and priming them for a vicious bite from the Beast’s sharp gangs. It carries with it a golden Mask of Water, from which it siphons its elemental energy.

Imgur

Imgur

https://www.flickr.com/photos/comilarapa/24822842613/in/datetaken-public/

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

https://www.flickr.com/photos/comilarapa/25153917740/in/datetaken-public/

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

72 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

uh yeah already saw it on flickr, Im back to rate it again, 10/10 only if it didn’t have those red pins…

1 Like

This is AMAZING

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about this topic before I clicked on it. but then I saw it.

Reminds me of a Kaiju, groovy.
I like the overall look of the thing.
I really like the hand/weapon things.
I like how the shadow trap is like a backpack on this Beast.
I love the teeth like things in it’s mouth.
Dem legs would be perfect, but red pins…
I don’t care for the red pins, but you have to use what Lego gave us to use.
This thing is groovy.

8 Likes

Thanks everybody :slight_smile: I’ve also added a photo I forgot to, of its back without the mask cage.

Really good. Really really good. I actually like this more than what I’ve seen of the actual beasts so far. :sunglasses:

1 Like

OH NO IT’S THE BEAST MAFIA :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, yes, yes!!

This is a really good take on the ‘beast’ idea. I think my favourite part has to be the bear trap back pack. The silhouette is very menacing and the claws are just fab. Love how you kept in theme with the bionicle line and had the gear functions and everything. One thing it could benefit with is a more wild colourscheme, as right now, the colour scheme is not very exciting. You didn’t really take any risks with it, but I wish you did…

Anyway, really great job, I love it

9/10

2 Likes

21 Likes

Amazing I always like your MOCs because you’re style is simolar to mine :smiley:

1 Like

Very nice, for consistency’s sake I think it could use a little Tr. Neo Green.

Loving everything about this, epically the large spinning hands.

1 Like

Your moc is so rad!

1 Like

This looks so cool. Nice job

1 Like

Wow bro, that looks like a legit set. If I saw that on the shelf in the LEGO aisle, I’d definitely pick it up. Keep up the good work. I do wish that the Tsunami Beast had less red pins, but those do make it look more like an official set.

2 Likes

This looks pretty awesome, I really like those claws.

1 Like

Awesome! There’s just one problem…
#RED PINS. BLUE AXLES.
/s

4 Likes

The spinning saw claws are pretty nifty.

1 Like

Pretty accurate to what we would have gotten if LEGO had come out with a “Tsunami Beast”.

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of after seeing this is:

Tsunami Beast vs. Tahu =

Very good job! I applaud your building skills, sir!
12/10! :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes