TTV Brickheadz: Requests Closed

Well, you’re taking requests. I really like these brickheadz mocs. Anyways, can you do Nexus?

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Do one of Eljay without his mask.

2 Likes

hey u should totally build this guy if you have the time :gregf:

of course you don’t have to if you don’t want to lol

3 Likes

These things are really snazzy.
Here (I suggest not making the shield)

4 Likes

You should make a Brickhead for the best character to ever hit any screen, Ricky:

2 Likes

Requests, huh? How about Monarth? A lizard lad could be an interesting challenge =p

I would like to see how you would pull off my shoulder armour…

These brickheads are VERY well done. Since your taking requests I would love to see you do this:
:

1 Like

These are pretty cool

and since you’re apparently taking requests i’v love to see you try my boi Sukeru

2 Likes

if you are still taking requests for whatever reason,

i would love if you made a brickhead out of this figure specifically

9 Likes

This is why you never say you are taking requests

4 Likes

I find it interesting that there are more people taking about requests than the actual work. So I’m going to break the mold and say that you have done a fantastic job here. My favorites would have to be @Eljay and @prpldragon. Now I’m going to immediately fix the mold and ask that you do one of Grimlock. :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! It looks pretty great!

Me.

I was wondering why he changed so much, didn’t want to say anything, LoLz.

If it would be alright to tackle, here’s mine, I would love to see this in brickhead form. :smiley: :smiley:

These are really neat, I had the thought of making Bionicle BrickHeadz too, but haven’t gotten to it yet. I’ll try to work on it soon :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re not too overwhelmed by BrickHead requests, you could try my current OC/ Self MOC too?

Ok, adding my name to the ridiculously long list xD. This is my self-MOC: Toa Hikarion.

Please make one for my self-moc!!!

Wait, he revealed himself??

Yes, he did.