TTV Brickheadz: Requests Closed

Aww man they’re great!
(Don’t forget to do Invi now that he’s back)

@ Phweffie

I’m impressed. 8/10

In all honesty my only gripe would be that the general shape of each could use a little finessing, but I think a lot of that comes down to LDD’s terrible rendering.

Meso’s probably the best, Var and Eljay’s masks could use some more profiling, but an impressive job nonetheless :smiley:

(BET YOU DIDN’T THINK I WAS STILL HERE DIDJA? You’d be right to think that.)

thanks! I didn’t know you were here to begin with!

These are great!

Anyone fancy making one of my SM?..

I love these so much; they’re incredibly cool. Any chance I could ask for the download link to my BrickHead’s LDD model? I might render it out at some point to make it look super HD.

Phenomenal work!

-Mesonak

3 Likes

It won’t let me, it says it won’t support the file.

Eljay’s face… it looks… nah, not gonna make the joke. #MirusForLife
Nice job, makes me want to do one for my self MOC.

I would definately get these.

1 Like

I tried to not copy @Power.Mocs’s design. The problem is, his design is pretty much ideal. As for your self MOC, send me a picture or two and I can make that happen.

I think you may have me confused with someone else. I haven’t made any brickhead mocs yet but thanks for the praise lel. I think you might be confusing me for @MonadoBoy83

Right you are! I’m honestly not sure where I got your name from.
@Hafynx I’ll do it if you can get me some reference photos.

1 Like

Wow really!

Here you go:

6 Likes

I know that she has started calling herself like that some couple of podcast before, but when exactly did she decide to change to Phweffle and why?

Also, wouldnt it be great if you posted instructions for making these builds, so that each TTV member could make their own from bricklink parts…hopefully colors exist for certain pieces.

I wanted to post the whole LDD file, but the boards wouldn’t support it.

Not even by google drive?

You can save them to google drive? Mine saved as an IXF file.

You can upload any filetype to the drive, as far as I know. Also, I love mine : D

Thanks!

You’re making me rethink my MOC to make it closer to this, LoLz. Nice job. :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like