TTV Brickonicle Entry: Village of Stone Bust-up! [LDD]

Crikey! The giant Fikou Spider is attacking the Village of stone! If it nocks over the tower, it could damage the only radio! Keep up communications by keeping the spider back!
Features: Pohatu, Hafu, Fikou Spider, wall with break-off tower, spring loaded shooters and MORE!

Includes spear and a box containing magic ice-cream!

Explode the tower!

Fight back the Fikou!

Includes (from the left): Pohatu with boomerang, stone energy, and boulder-on-chain, Hafu with break apart carving tools (I could not find the Nexo bot body, so I had to use replacements. Imagine otherwise.), and giant articulate Fikou Spider.
Name: Village of Stone Bust-up.
Part count: 131 if Hafu had correct body.
Price: Going by what Eljay said, the price would be $12.99. I guess that’s okay.

30 Likes

magical ice cream and a radio?
Certainly not canonical, but it’s a decent little set.

10 Likes

Well, you got the descriptions down :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you mean the Fikou-Nui…you know, the large Fikou subspecies that appeared in the cancelled 2001 video game BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui…no one knows what i’m talking about do they :stuck_out_tongue:

The “village of stone” needs more personality. Currently it’s just a generic defense post…needs something that defines it as Bionicle. Maybe a statue a Matoran carved or something

Oh, I know what you are talking about. I just decided not to use the term “Nui”.