TTV Cast (& Possibly fans in the future) in Minifig form

Probably the most accurate thing about your interpretation of me is the facial expression. Otherwise it is all wrong.

I LOVE IT

4 Likes

, said Kahi After reading the Never-Ending Eljay Fanfic.

1 Like

They look amazing, Eljay looks perfect but I don’t like the face you used on viper and Meso look like he’s on something (please tell me what he is on because I want some :stuck_out_tongue:)
The other four look good as well.

1 Like

All criticisms in the podcast are going to be taken and used to improve what I already have, although I’m not exactly clear on what was wrong with Invictus? Either way, thanks for the mention guys!

1 Like

he needs a spartan suit or whatever those halo suits are called
please dont kill me halo fans
pls

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’ll just make you step on LEGO bricks until Bionicle comes back. :wink:

1 Like

Harsh. That’s a solid 4 months at least, man.

2 Likes

Three if you don’t count November…

What’s wrong is that it doesn’t look like me, that’s what, but I/we didn’t say it was an issue anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can do it m8s
Ill have you know I stepped on a lego brick and only cried for 4 weeks

Ha! I have been stepping on LEGOs my entire life! My feet have grown calloused! If I were to step on a LEGO it would be as though I stepped on a pillow!
Steps on lego
Tears roll out of eyes
See?
Starts crying
No… Pain…

4 Likes

I step on lego pieces all the time.

Zamor Spheres and Kanoka disks count. 8D

1 Like

Stepping on LEGO bricks only hurts when you aren’t prepared for the pain.

Hey, so this topic was featured in TTV Episode 113! I’ve pinned it as a result until the next week. Have fun!

4 Likes

I have the urge to start a Lego Brick Challenge to see how can step on bricks without crying.

3 Likes

I’ve created the Cliffhorse Crew!

From left to right, we have: ToaVuhii (Me) ; MaximumWarp ; Risebell ; and Nyran.

From left to right again we have: ToaPotao ; Greencapps ; Beef J. Stag ; Teddy (Axonn) ; and Political Slime (Nuju).

Crew, tell me your thoughts!

9 Likes

You forgot me. Who am I, Kellam?

I’m currently working on yours. Plus you’re barely active as is.