TTV Casual Cast - Art Livestream Extravaganza!

We’ll be taking Q&A and some other stuff here! Prioritizing this over the YouTube chat, although we’ll be looking at both.

8 Likes

If you wanna ask me something for the stream, mention me because otherwise I won’t be catching up with the chats.
But only like, legit questions. Save the goofy stuff for my AMA. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Any advice for how to draw arms/legs? That’s keeping me from drawing humans.

Question 1:
When’s it starting?

Edit: Ignore me

Do you have any advice for drawing at different angles? @prpldragon

Thanks for the answer @prpldragon, I’ll try that out!

This is a question for everyone on TTV (that draws). How/where did you learn to draw?

Prpl do you have any tips on drawing with a drawing tablet cause It’s very hard for me

Any advice on drawing hands an feet? I’m awful at both.

@prpldragon advice on how to draw faces?

Is it possible to draw well with a mouse? Or am I doomed to terrible digital drawing until I pick up a tablet?

Which do you prefer, traditional drawing(like on paper) or on a computer (with photoshop or illustrator)?

Also what’s the your least favorite part of a person to draw? Mines probably the face as I normally need to get those perfect or I hate it.

Non drawing related question have any of you guys watched eureka 7 if not you guys should it’s amazing

Also, what’s your favorite season in Agents of Shield?
Any of you that’s actually watched all of them.

What is your favorite/least favorite hero in overwatch if you own it

purple what is your fav uniter of 2016

Is there going to be a Bionicle sendoff parody? Maybe?

1 Like

How did you get started drawing? Are there any resources you would recommend for people that can’t draw (like me :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes

Any of you write/want to write? (books, comics, etc)

thanx