TTV: CCBS War

this is a parody sketch of marvels civil war movie coming out next year. It stars takuma, Ven, Kahi, Eljay, Viper, and Meso. I decide to leave Var outta cause I feel like he’s the nick fury of the team, so he’d sit back a watch vs get into the fight.

Please critic and such!

38 Likes

Perfection

@Mesonak @Venom @Eljay @Kahi @TakumaNuva @viper should see this

5 Likes

Eljay not only needs a mask IRL, but here he hides behind a shield as well. What an insecure and cowardly individual

/s

18 Likes

This is really cool looking! Takuma looks great. :smile:

1 Like

This is great! Everyone looks so cool, especially Takuma, Kahi, Eljay, and Viper.

1 Like

Edited title - Booster

But ye, this is pretty great.
I luvit. :3

1 Like

Very nice. You’ve definitely got your Bionicle-drawing skills down pat.

1 Like

Sheer perfection! Now I have but one thing to say.

6 Likes

This is very nicely done!

1 Like

It’s so good to see that Arthron now. At most, I can only say I wish that the MOC Venom made was kitted with light maces instead of the swords. As far as the actual sketch is concerned though, I can’t find too much to critique. Sure, it kinda looks jumbled in places, but we are dealing with very detailed models here and we don’t have colors to emphasize boundaries. If anything, my biggest criticism is the upper half of that … explosion? Looks a little janked-up.

Amazing sketch as always, tak210. I’m not sure I can handle this recent influx of fan-art. It’s all too good to be true.

8 Likes

Hey at least you’re not short anymore! So no more super short fanart lol.

3 Likes

Wow! This is great stuff! way better then I do on my art topic!

1 Like

Me as Captain America?

Kahi as Iron Man?

You know exactly how I feel about your work. Fantastic as always, and the characters are perfectly cast. =P

9 Likes

Glad you like it! And ya the casting was key to the picture.

1 Like

That’s a Hulking Mesonak

3 Likes

I didn’t know you did this until now! You should definitely “@” me, I love this!

Next time I do one I will lol, I almost never tag people. probably should start doing that more