TTV Civil War Futuristic Helmets

Hello there!
The other day, I was just doodleing and cool ideas for some space helmets came to my mind. And I drew them:

I know the second image is kinda hard to see (I’m sorry!)

So here is futuristic battle helemts for the whole cast, if the TTV Civil War took on a more advanced, serious tone.

First Image: Some test doodles, @Eljay, @Jon (funny Kahi!), @Mesonak, and @TakumaNuva
Second Image: @IllustriousVar, @Spider-Ven, @Black_Viper, @prpldragon, @exxtrooper, the standard TTE soldier, and the standard TTV trooper.

Each person is labled with their respective sides and (in prpl’s case) sub-teams.

I particularly like Var and Ven the most, here. My least favorites are actually Eljay and Jon!:smile: (I might fix/change them later)

There are more to come on the way! (I also might do the Mods!)

What do you think!
Comments and constructive criticism are appreciated!

EDIT: I finished the Mod Squad! (More detailed in the replies area):

37 Likes

I love masks with teeth, they’re so cool. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I want one of those scribble masks.

3 Likes

Awesome. I really like how you drew Venom and Vars helmets in particular.

What does TTE stand for? Also, you should do helmets for the Mod Squad. :grinning:

1 Like

The three Eljays.

These look great. I’d love to see full body drawings.

Beautiful. Love these to death. Great job man!

I’ve always wanted a mask that I can IMPALE PEOPLE WITH.

5 Likes

I love that strike team one…

First, I’d like to apologize for not replying sooner (I was busy doing family things), so anyway…
@prpldragon I’m glad you like it!
@Chronicler I have some more if you want one!:smile:
@Stoax Thank you! They’re my favorite as well!
@Shadower Mod squad helmets are planed to be next!
@Radiation-7901 That would take quite a while! I wasn’t really planning on doing them, but I might!
@Ultimate_TChalla Thank you!
@TakumaNuva Glad to give people what they want!:smile: (I tried combining the aspects of the Arthron with the Rode; I think I did well!)
@Hutere thank you! It’s pretty cool to me as well!

A big thank you to all of you and to everyone who liked as well!
As I’ve said more are on the way, and two of the MOd Squad’s are done, so hold tight!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it.

2 Likes

The Rode influence I picked up on right away. Now that I look back at it, I can see the Arthron in there too. Awesome.

Also, dunno why I didn’t mention it before, but the visor on the mask itself is possibly my favorite part. Not sure why, but I would love to wear a mask like this.

1 Like

I finally finished the Mod Squad! (sorry for the rather long wait)

There are two normal troopers at the top, followed by @Indigogeek and @Chronicler on the second row. The third row consists of @Political_Slime and @Waj, and the last row has @legomaster1378 and @John_Smith.
So, what do you all think?
(If I got the sides wrong please tell me! I did my best, but am not 100% positive!)

7 Likes

Thanks, man! Mine looks a little like @Nyran, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

i love mine

i love the rest

nuju has a bowl cut

this is all perfection

1 Like

Looks great! I like the little horns.

I also like how Waj has hair.

2 Likes

More like Vuhii, really.

1 Like

Look up “Clone Wars Savage kills Adi Gallia” :wink::+1:t2: hopefully it’ll inspire you a bit

Don’t remind me of that…
Plox.
Also, I think my favorite if this round is legomaster’s.

1 Like

I like political slime’s.

Savage is such a savage😎

1 Like