TTV Community Playing Cards!

GAH! Too many! Too many!

keep in mind this is the TTV community card game, so please try to keep the requests related to TTV or have it be something jokes (like a reference to an episode, or even better something on the boards.) . I’ll still try and do them all but every time i finish one two more requests pop up! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

northernphantom
Strength:7
Intelligence:5
Agility:7
Charisma:1
“Hates it when people try to add capitalization to his name”

Booster Card: Wonderland Charm
adds +2 Charisma

2 Likes

Part of me is wondering if the Time-Traveling Muaka should be a character card rather than a booster… Or maybe some other card type, introducing a new mechanic?

BTW, since we have Eljay, we should probably also get @Mesonak, @Kahi, @IllustriousVar, @Viper, @Venom, @TenebraeInvictus, and maybe even Alena as cards.

3 Likes

Don’t forget Potu, Kini, Ex, and Takuma!

3 Likes

Has someone done the candle head cult?
As another booster card maybe the bird from MNOG could be negative strength due to the feed me (him being hungry) and it be against your opponent, or negative agility against opponent because he blocks your path until you feed him.

3 Likes

Booster Card:
Var’s Laughter
Adds +4 to any stat

4 Likes

A Shark

Strength: 9
Agility: 7
Intelligence: 2
Charisma: 2
Bloodlust: 999

“A MONKEY-FLIPPING SHARK!”

4 Likes

Darn it, I keep coming up with Booster Cards now…

Exaaaaaaaaactly
Minus 2 Agility and plus 5 strength

Brittish Accent
Adds 4 Charisma

Nice MoC
Pic from the MoC spotlight intro
Add 1 Charisma and 3 Intellect

Var’s Rage
Minus 3 from any stat of your opponent’s card

Recap Reviews/Build-Up/Recent Reviews
Add 4 Intellect

4 Likes

K

Imgur gallery has been updated. I will continue to work on more cards but Imma take a break for a while. If you really want me to make a certain card please provide a visual! makes my life 10x easier.

Also I will have the Booster card gameplay rules up soon. not sure how soon but soon.

I just realized my stats equal 21. You can lower my charisma to 0.

Can’t do that sadly. I forgot to mention that you have to have at least 1 stat in each category.

2 Likes

Sees Ogerum

bursts into laughter

3 Likes

Hmmm. You can lower my intelligence then.

3 Likes

Is nobody going to point out that the Cardboard Miru card says “add three charisma” but the number in the corner is a 2? I guess the dumb mistake is fitting for a Miru card… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

DO’H! I’ll fix that…,

I said add 4 charisma on the Eljay’s Miru Mask.

Fixed :smiley:

I added a few lower # cards, IK @Artakha wanted Recaps/Recents so I made those with a major nerf. Hope you don’t mind, there’s not alot of ones and twos.

1 Like

Hand of Artahka Podcast

Picture should be the pixel art done by Yink’s, which can be found in the topic devoted to this podcast.

Intelligence: 5
Charisma: 3
Strength 7
Agility: 5

Are you tired of good audio? Are you sick of consistent uploads? Does competency make you angry? If so, watch us! We’re really bad!

1 Like

Darge D the melon man
Str 3 intelligence 7 charisma 1 agility 9
Give me all the melon and I will eat it all

2 Likes

One thing I want to mention. To make sure that booster cards deliver all the advantages or disadvantages, they should be used in one of two ways…

1. Before a round, so that there’s an equal risk and reward for the chosen categories.
  2. Used over multiple rounds, so you can use it to trump an opponent during one round, but have a potential drawback in the next two rounds.